Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going from nephew to that boy -- Summer 2016?

+2
Caellum F. Weasley
Victoria Weasley
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Going from nephew to that boy -- Summer 2016? - Page 3 Empty Re: Going from nephew to that boy -- Summer 2016?

Post  George Weasley Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:15 pm

I shot a look at Elena.  "Alright, 9:30," I said, compromising.  It was the best I could do really.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Going from nephew to that boy -- Summer 2016? - Page 3 Empty Re: Going from nephew to that boy -- Summer 2016?

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:27 pm

Raising my eyebrows, " Well...see you at midnight." I said to her and Ben as they left. Essentially running away from George before I could hear the outburst that would be following me around the house. I knew why he was doing what he was doing. So the dead line is midnight, " You're going to stay up until she gets home anyway. Be realistic they can't go out for dinner and be back probably before the would get there entree. " I said as I refused to stop moving.
Elena S. T. Black Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Benjamin Wood Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:01 pm

I laughed nervously at the way the two of them were going back and forth.  I was not sure who I wanted to believe.  I took Tori's hand and we escaped while Aunt Lenni kept Uncle George distracted.  "I was thinking of a drive-in movie...?" I suggested.  Mum had talked about it a lot and Nana Cathie said I could use her truck if I wanted to.  I thought it would be an interesting date idea for Tori who mainly had wizarding life.
Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:34 pm

Elena S. T. Black Weasley wrote:Raising my eyebrows, " Well...see you at midnight." I said to her and Ben as they left. Essentially running away from George before I could hear the outburst that would be following me around the house. I knew why he was doing what he was doing. So the dead line is midnight, " You're going to stay up until she gets home anyway. Be realistic they can't go out for dinner and be back probably before the would get there entree. " I said as I refused to stop moving.
"Before midnight!" I shouted after them as they started to leave.  I looked over at Lenni and watched her run off.  "That's not fair," I said to her, following her quickly.  "I was giving them plenty of time when I said nine."
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:15 am

Walking into the kitchen, pointing at the chair. " Sit down and I'll put the kettle on." I said as I strode over to the mugs and took out two. " You think you gave enough time really?" I asked him. " Did it ever work on you when my dad tried to do the exact same thing?" I asked him as I took the tea bags out of the cupboard.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:55 am

I sighed and sat down grudgingly. "I'm sure he did do such things," I said to her. "But I also know what we did to get around such things... and I don't want to think about it."
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:02 pm

" Hate to break it to you...but you don't really get that choice as they're not going to hold off on sex just because you want them too. They will however do what they are ready for regardless of what we think. That my dear is something you're going to have to deal with." I said as the kettle popped.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:08 pm

I stared at my wife. "This is not something I am going to even think about with my children," I said, slightly appalled. "It is nice to not know certain things."
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Caellum F. Weasley Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:27 am

I heard mum and dad down as I headed upstairs to avoid the bickering. When Tori or Ren went out he would be over protective I guess I was too but I am a little more bearable I think. I looked around as I noticed Ren gone smirking to myself walking into my room shutting the door. I bet they won't check up on me. Walking over to my punching bag I took off my tshirt as I started hitting it. Stopping momentarily to turn some music on then looking back at the bag. Letting my frustrations out while hitting the bag.
Caellum F. Weasley
Caellum F. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:47 am

I couldn't believe him, " How would you respond if this was Cael?" I asked him. " Double standard because Cael is a guy?" I asked him. " What would his time be to come home?" I wanted to know his response.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3