Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A whole new World, a hundred thousand things to see-----TBD

+3
Sirius Black
James Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A whole new World, a hundred thousand things to see-----TBD - Page 2 Empty Re: A whole new World, a hundred thousand things to see-----TBD

Post  Ember Potter Black Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:07 am

I looked over at Lily.  "Seriously, Lil," I said to her, folding my arms casually over my chest.  "I mean, this is James.  In your bedroom.  Want us to leave?"  Merlin, I had lived with James and Sirius for too long... I was talking perversely the way they always did.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

A whole new World, a hundred thousand things to see-----TBD - Page 2 Empty Re: A whole new World, a hundred thousand things to see-----TBD

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:36 pm

I scowled at Ember as James and Peter came back as the door got knocked on again. Before James could say anything I was up and headed down the stairs. As I overheard Vernon talking about the black haired boy freak. I wanted to say something but I thought against it as I opened up the door to reveal Remus and Chloe. " Hey guys."
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pettigrew Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:24 am

With the way Ember and Padfoot were smirking, I knew we missed something.  Lily left the room before James could retreat again to get Remus and Chloe.  I chuckled and stood awkwardly out of the way the best I could.  "So does anyone know waht the plan is for today?" I questioned.
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:46 am

I opened my mouth to answer it, but then I looked at Lily.  "Erm... I'm not entirely sure," I said, not really liking not knowing what was goign on.  I was always the man wiht the plan.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:13 am

I looked from the guys to Lily.  "It'll be something fun, though," I assured them.  Lily would nto entirely torture us with something borning.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:32 am

I smiled at Lily and the gang that had followed her.  "Hey," I said to them, draping my arm around Chloe's shoulders casually as we stood there.  I could feel the awkward stares from Lily's sister and troll (as James loved to call Dursley).
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue May 21, 2019 9:50 am

Smiling to the group, " Well, we have a few options.....going to the movies first then doing something a little more active. Going to play later tag. " I instructed. " no magic whatsoever." I said sternly. We didnt want anyone getting hurt with something that was potentially in sirius or James pockets.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:50 pm

Nodding as we were told a few ideas. " Movies....or laser tag? " I repeated. " I would say something I'm not sitting too long. Especially with moon pie. He'll potentially fall asleep."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2