Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You were so innocent, but you were stealing my heart -- TBD

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

You were so innocent, but you were stealing my heart -- TBD Empty You were so innocent, but you were stealing my heart -- TBD

Post  Cameron Gellar Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:45 pm

Prelude

We drove right past 
That no trespassing sign 
We sat on the tailgate 
And watched the planes take off 

We thought we had all night 
There was no need to rush 
That's when those cops 
Came pulling up 
And I thought 
Man, ain't this some shhhh 

Your daddy's gonna kill me 
But if I survive tonight 
I wouldn't change one thing 
Baby, yeah 
I know it sounds crazy 

But there was somethin bout the way 
The blue lights were shinin 
Bringing out the freedom in your eyes 
I was too busy watching you 
Going wild child 
To be worried about going to jail 
You were thinking that 
Running for it 
Would make a good story 
I was thinking you were crazy as hell 
And you were so 
Innocent 
But you were stealing my heart 
I fell in love in the back of a cop car 

Man, they weren't playin 
They sure threw those cuffs on quick 
You tried to sweet talk 'em 
They didn't fall for it 
But I did 
You were on the left 
I was on the right 
I knew you didn't smoke 
When you asked him for a light 
And I laughed 
He got mad and slammed the door 

Your daddy's gonna kill me 
But if I survive tonight 
I wouldn't change one thing 
Baby, yeah 
I know it sounds crazy 

Going wild child 
You were thinking that 
Running for it 
Would make a good story 
And you were so 
Innocent 

Side by side 
And locked in tight 
They were taking their time 
But we didn't mind 

We talked 
And we laughed 
We sat real close 
By the time they let us go 
I was already gone 

Going wild child 
You were thinking that 
Running for it 
Would make a good story 
And you were so 
Innocent 

Cameron Gellar
Cameron Gellar

Back to top Go down

You were so innocent, but you were stealing my heart -- TBD Empty Re: You were so innocent, but you were stealing my heart -- TBD

Post  Cameron Gellar Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:50 pm

After having gotten approval from Abel to do more than just chill with his sister, Elliot and I were going on a date.  An official date.  The pressure was on.  With her having come from a Wizarding family, I wanted to introduce her to some Muggle things.  After eating a light dinner, I drove - yes, I drove - her towards the airport.  She loved my truck, which I found amazing since it was kind of a junker.  But neither one of us cared.  I looked at her in the passenger seat while we sat at the light.  "Wanna do something really fun?" I asked.  I always loved watching the planes take off -- even though that was always during the daytime in a designated area which was now closed.  I thought that would be something fun to do that would be so new to her that it would amaze her.
Cameron Gellar
Cameron Gellar

Back to top Go down

You were so innocent, but you were stealing my heart -- TBD Empty Re: You were so innocent, but you were stealing my heart -- TBD

Post  Elliot Matthews Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:55 pm

At first I had been kind of nervous about doing something like this with Cam.  I mean, he was Abel's mate.  He spent a lot of time at our house being nerdy with my brother.  I thought he was quirky and cute, but I was not sure if I was seriously interested in him.  Though, when he suggested a date, I figured why not.  We were having a wonderful time.  Dinner was superb and I really loved enjoying the Muggle life.  It was just so different than to what I was used to.  I could nto believe he grew up this way, though.  It just seemed so odd and foreign to me.  Which was  why I loved it so much.  I smirked at him.  "Of course.  What do you have in mind?" I asked, cocking my eyebrow at Cameron.
Elliot Matthews
Elliot Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Cameron Gellar Sat May 16, 2015 9:38 am

I smiled at her and turned the truck.  "Well, you've never watched airplanes before, have you?" I asked, though I already knew the answer to that.  I had a feelign she woudl be utterly confused as to what I was speaking of.
Cameron Gellar
Cameron Gellar

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Matthews Mon May 18, 2015 12:51 am

I furrowed my brow.  Laughing a little nervously because I did nto want him to think I was stupid, I asked, "What are airplanes?" When he just smiled at me I was glad that he understood or realized I would not know anything like that.  I relaxed a bit.  "Which means my answer is clearly no..."
Elliot Matthews
Elliot Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Cameron Gellar Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:18 am

I looked over at Elliot and smiled at her.  "Airplanes are big metal things that Muggles fly in to travel long places," I said to her, trying to explain them.  "You'll see, though.  I've got an idea on where to go..." I trailed off, not entirley sure if she would want to do it since there was a chance we would get in trouble.  But this was Elliot, that was why I figured she would enjoy the risk.
Cameron Gellar
Cameron Gellar

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Matthews Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:44 am

I stared at Cam, not entirely sure what he had been talking about.  Then I grinned.  "I feel like you're up to something, Mr. Gellar," I said to him playfully.  I really could not wait.
Elliot Matthews
Elliot Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Cameron Gellar Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:22 pm

"I am," I assured her, as I drove towards the airport.  "It's a bit mischievous and if we got caught, we could get into trouble."  I just wanted to warn of the consequences, though they never seemed to bother Elliot much when she was at Hogwarts.
Cameron Gellar
Cameron Gellar

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Matthews Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:50 am

I grinned.  "Excellent!" I said happily.  "What do the Muggles do when they get in trouble?  I mean... it's got to be a joke compared to Wizarding laws..."
Elliot Matthews
Elliot Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Cameron Gellar Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:59 pm

I laughed at Elliot's reaction.  "They have auror-equivalents," I explained, not going into the technical terminology.  "There are smaller jails than Azkaban -- Azkaban would be like Muggle prisons.  Jails are just... small little joints for small crimes."  This was going to be confusing if we kept talking about.  

I shook my head.  "There's no use in going into it; we won't get in trouble," I said, though I had no idea.
Cameron Gellar
Cameron Gellar

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Matthews Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:51 pm

I listened intently to Cam, trying ot hide some of my confusion.  I smiled at him.  "Well, if you say so," I said to him, grinning.  "This is exciting... I'm making you into a little troublemaker like me."
Elliot Matthews
Elliot Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Cameron Gellar Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:15 am

i chuckled.  "Maybe I always had it in me," I said to her, "and I just needed someone to help bring it out."  Of course I was always one ot follow rules, so I was sure that Elliot would see right through that.
Cameron Gellar
Cameron Gellar

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Matthews Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:58 am

I reached over and grabbed his hand, squeezing it as he drove.  "Well, you are with the best person for that, then," I said to him, grinning.  I could tell that he was not expecting me to hold his hand and I enjoyed the expression on his face.
Elliot Matthews
Elliot Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Cameron Gellar Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:18 am

I smirked and turned onto the dark lane that was behind the airport.  There were signs that told us not to go any further, but I blatantly ignored them.  "This is going to be awesome," I assured her.
Cameron Gellar
Cameron Gellar

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Matthews Tue May 17, 2016 8:42 am

I raised my eyebrows as I could easily read the signs that Cameron went by.  I merely chuckled and shook my head, waiting until he stopped the truck.  He did so and we got out and he lowered the gate on the back of it and helped boost me into it as I was a bit short for it.  "Thanks," I said to him, getting comfy next to him.  "So what is all this...?" I trailed off when one of the airplanes soared overhead.  It was very, very large.  There were quite a lot of flashing lights as well.  And it was loud.
Elliot Matthews
Elliot Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next