Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sometimes the things you are most afraid of are the things that can make you the happiness -- Fall 1998

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Sometimes the things you are most afraid of are the things that can make you the happiness -- Fall 1998 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sometimes the things you are most afraid of are the things that can make you the happiness -- Fall 1998

Post  Vincent Crabbe Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:28 am

I raised my eyebrows. "Why on earth would you want to do that?" I asked, laughing at my mate.
Vincent Crabbe
Vincent Crabbe

Back to top Go down

Sometimes the things you are most afraid of are the things that can make you the happiness -- Fall 1998 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sometimes the things you are most afraid of are the things that can make you the happiness -- Fall 1998

Post  Millicent Bulstrode Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:46 am

I shook my head. "But a Healer? He could be so wealthy and his status at the Ministry..." I trailed off. "Well, as long as you are happy." I wanted to be supportive of my mate. We had been through so much together, it was worth keeping things well between us.
Millicent Bulstrode
Millicent Bulstrode

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3