Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sometimes the things you are most afraid of are the things that can make you the happiness -- Fall 1998

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sometimes the things you are most afraid of are the things that can make you the happiness -- Fall 1998 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sometimes the things you are most afraid of are the things that can make you the happiness -- Fall 1998

Post  Millicent Bulstrode Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:26 pm

I wanted to smack Vincent.  "Oh, don't mind him," I said instantly.  "And no drink for me, but thank you."  I smiled kindly at Draco and sat down with Pansy.  "Are you going to drink?  You can... I'm just not in the mood."
Millicent Bulstrode
Millicent Bulstrode

Back to top Go down

Sometimes the things you are most afraid of are the things that can make you the happiness -- Fall 1998 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sometimes the things you are most afraid of are the things that can make you the happiness -- Fall 1998

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:43 pm

I smiled at Millie and shook my head.  "No, I wasn't planning on having any either," I said to Millicent.  I knew to dismiss Crabbe; he was always like that.  I never really got along with him anyways.  "How about some water, then?" I suggested instead of the wine.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:57 am

I gave Crabbe a drink and the girls both waters.  "It seems like it has been awhile," I said to them once we were seated at teh table to talk.  "How have things been?"
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Crabbe Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:01 pm

"It has been quite a bit," I agreed.  "We are fairing better than you, however."  I looked around the flat once more.  I knew that Draco was trying to do things on his own, but what was the point?  I wouldm uch rather have a more glorious life than this.
Vincent Crabbe
Vincent Crabbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Millicent Bulstrode Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:45 am

I politely thanked Pansy.  I ignored the boys and looked at my mate.  "You don't have to work, do you?  I mean... that would be a bit distasteful," I said to her quietly.
Millicent Bulstrode
Millicent Bulstrode

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:56 am

Of course Millicent would automatically go to something like that.  I shook my head.  "No, I don't work," I said to her.  I may end up having to at one point, but I was not going to say that to Millie right then.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:19 pm

I was glad the ladies were catching up.  I looked over at Crabbe.  "What are you doing these days, anyways?" I questioned, wondering what type of work Crabbe was able to get as he was a bit dull and dense.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Crabbe Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:56 pm

I took a drink that Malfoy handed to me.  "McNair got me into the Ministry where I take care of those idiotic creatures like that beast that should have been beheaded when it attacked you," I said, not rmemebering what the bloody thing was called.
Vincent Crabbe
Vincent Crabbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Millicent Bulstrode Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:21 am

I smiled at Pansy. "Oh, good," I said to her.  "Vince is in the Department of Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures now," I said, boasting about my husband.  "I don't work because of that, either."
Millicent Bulstrode
Millicent Bulstrode

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:39 pm

"Oh, that's lovely," I said to her.  "Draco is in training to become a Healer."  I was so proud of him for doing what he wanted to do instead of what his father wanted him to do.  Of course, that was not the best for being part of the Death Eaters' inner circle.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:01 pm

I nodded, thinking that actually suited him quite well.  "Ah, I'm sure you're doing well there, aren't you?" I said, taking a drink.  I never realized before how strained conversations with Crabbe were.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Crabbe Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:42 am

I chuckled and nodded.  "Of course I am," I assured Malfoy.  "I have noticed that you haven't been in the Ministry. I thought your father had you in with the Unspeakables?"
Vincent Crabbe
Vincent Crabbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Millicent Bulstrode Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:56 am

I raised my eyebrows.  "oh, well, that explains things then," I muttered. "I woudl have thought that Mr. Malfoy would get him into the Ministry."
Millicent Bulstrode
Millicent Bulstrode

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:28 pm

I took a deep breath and shook my head.  "Well, I'm sure he could have done that," I said to Millicent.  "Draco, however, wanted to forge his own path and I am rather proud of him for that."
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:17 pm

"That was his plan," I said to Crabbe.  I pursed my lips slightly.  "I am going about my own path, however, at St. Mungo's.  I'm in training to be a Healer." Unlike Crabbe, I could think for myself.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum