Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yeah life throws you curves, but you learned to swerve -- Summer 1997

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Yeah life throws you curves, but you learned to swerve -- Summer 1997 Empty Yeah life throws you curves, but you learned to swerve -- Summer 1997

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:19 pm

I had to tell Jada about where Evan came from... I needed to.  I told Dean that Lily, Faith, and James were still alive... I had to tell my sister the truth about everything in case something bad happened.  We would be going to free the Potters soon and I wanted to keep the truth between us.  It was the only thing I had.  I saw that Jada was here, finally, and went to her.  "Hey... I really need to talk to you," I said to her.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Yeah life throws you curves, but you learned to swerve -- Summer 1997 Empty Re: Yeah life throws you curves, but you learned to swerve -- Summer 1997

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:30 am

I had barely walked through the door.  I put my purse on the counter and looked at Jetty.  "Hey, what's going on?" I asked my little brother.  He had wanted me to come to Mum's house because he had something urgent to tell me.  Of course I would come see him; I was worried.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Yeah life throws you curves, but you learned to swerve -- Summer 1997 Empty Re: Yeah life throws you curves, but you learned to swerve -- Summer 1997

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:44 am

"Jada... there's something that is going to be happening soon," I said to her, running a hand through my blonde hair.  She needed to know that lives were going to be risked... but some would definitely be saved.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:30 am

I raised my eyebrows and pushed a small strand of hair behind my ear.  "Jetty... what are you talking about?" I asked him curiously.  I learned a long time ago to have an open mind whenever Jetty ever wanted to talk to me about something.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:48 am

I sighed and looked at my sister.  "The Potters... they're alive," I said to her bluntly.  EVerything was now starting to come to a peak... and I needed her to know what might happen.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:46 pm

I stared at Jetty.  "What?" I asked, in shock.  "aunt Ember's brother is alive?" How could he be sitting on this information?  I had to keep my judgements down.  Jetty normally had his reasons for keeping secrets.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:34 am

I nodded at her, unable to look at Jada.  "Yes... he's alive.  So is Lily and Faith, Evan's twin," I said to her honestly.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:38 am

I stared at Jetty.  I could not believe this!  I shook my head, pushing my blonde hair away from my face.  "Jetty... how could you not tell anyone?" I asked him.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:17 pm

I felt like my sister was disappointed in me for the first time ever in our lives.  I sighed and looked at Jada, not sure what I was seeing in her eyes.  "Because he made me feel important... I just... I didn't know what to do," I said to her honestly.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Mon May 04, 2015 2:29 pm

I sighed and gave my brother a hug.  "I can understand that," I said to him, pulling away.  "But when it is something this big... you should have come forward sooner.  Lives are at stake."  I bit my lip, trying to rein in my judgment.  "But you are doing something about it now.  That's all that matters"
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Tue May 05, 2015 5:52 pm

I was getting a little irate with my sister when she started to judge me.  Normally she would not have done that.  I calmed down when she amended her thoughts.  "Thanks, Jada," I said to her quietly.  "I know it's horrible not coming forth sooner... but I was just scared to.  But being mates with Dean and whatnot... I mean, I've gotten away from being scared of Dad and more willing to do the right thing even fi it's hard..."  I hoped that Jada woudl be able to understand that.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:04 am

I smiled at Jetty, proud that he was doign what was right despite any difficulties.  "Jetty, that's the best thing I could ever have hear you say," I assured him.  He needed some good influence in his life -- even though he does get it from Dad and Mum.. it was nice to have it from someone other than parents.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:07 am

I rolled my eyes at her, though I was actually rather pleased that she was proud of me.  I knew that mum and Michael said that of us, but no one else really ever said that to me.  It was just the way it was with me.   "Well, I just... it's dangerous.  My part of the plan because I'll be going after Peter to try to distract him," I said to my sister quietly.  "if he realizes what I'm doing... I don't know what will happen."
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:53 am

I could not believe he was the distraction.  What was Dean thinking?  Let Jetty be the distraction?  I automatically got protective of my little brother.  "You are not going to get hurt, you hear me?" I said to my little brother.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:39 am

I smiled at Jada's protectiveness.  "Jada, I'm going to try my best to listen to you for once," I teased.  "If I cn help get the Potters free... Jada, it'll be worth it.  Dad won't kill me.  I know that much."  But what he would do to me, I had no idea.  I just was not going to tell my sister that.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next