Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yeah life throws you curves, but you learned to swerve -- Summer 1997

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Yeah life throws you curves, but you learned to swerve -- Summer 1997 - Page 2 Empty Re: Yeah life throws you curves, but you learned to swerve -- Summer 1997

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:33 pm

I was not entirely sure... I mean, Peter lied to Jetty all the time.  And I did not have Jetty's confidence in the matter; I merely had to believe in my brother, though.  "Alright," I said to him slowly.  "Just... don't do anything daft, okay?"  I did not want him to make any decision that he may regret in later years... whether it was to help the Potters or not.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Yeah life throws you curves, but you learned to swerve -- Summer 1997 - Page 2 Empty Re: Yeah life throws you curves, but you learned to swerve -- Summer 1997

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:09 pm

I smirked at my sister.  "when do I ever do anything daft?" I quesitoned, then thought better of it.  "Wait... don't answer that.  You'd say I do daft things constantly because I'm your little brother."
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:57 pm

I smiled innocently at him. "I don't think I'd ever admit to that," I teased, bumping him with my elbow playfully. I sighed.  "But you better make sure that you listen this time.  I don't want you to get hurt or anything."  As much as he bothered me, he was my little brother and I loved him.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:35 pm

"I will try my best not to get hurt," I said to her honestly.  "But I just don't know how much I can keep that promise... but I will try.  Promise."
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:55 pm

I sighed and put an arm around Jetty.  "Well, as long as you try to keep that promise," I said to him.  "And make sure you let me know if you need me at any stage of this operation."
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:42 pm

I looked at Jada and shook my head.  "The only thing I'll need you for is to help make sure no one else finds out," I said to her.  "At least not until necessary."
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:12 pm

I sighed, looking at my younger brother.  "Alright," I said to hiim, not wanting to lose Jetty's trust.  "But that doesn't mean I'm pleased about any of this, Jet."
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:25 pm

I laughed, surprisingly, at my big sister  "I would expect nothing less," I assured Jada. "I'm just glad that you care enough to not be pleased."
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2