Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is no such thing as ordinary -- Fall 1996

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

There is no such thing as ordinary -- Fall 1996 - Page 4 Empty Re: There is no such thing as ordinary -- Fall 1996

Post  Maisie Cattermole Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:39 am

I laughed at Ellie and Alfred.  Even though they were only a handful of years apart, there was still an age gap.  I knew that Al was a bit more sensitive about things than Ellie thought he was.  I put a hand on his shoulder.  "Well, it's time to show Ellie up and show her how awesome you really are," I said with a smile.
Maisie Cattermole
Maisie Cattermole

Back to top Go down

There is no such thing as ordinary -- Fall 1996 - Page 4 Empty Re: There is no such thing as ordinary -- Fall 1996

Post  Morgan Winters Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:36 am

I was surprised to see Maisie turn into a great big sister in a matter of a few seconds.  I grinned at the three Cattermoles.  "I would love to see that," I agreed, winking at Ellie jokingly.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfred Cattermole Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:34 pm

I grinned at the ladies. "I will totally prove that I am good at something," I said, then I furrowed my brow. "Erm... I'll just have to figure out what that is."
Alfred Cattermole
Alfred Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4