Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The truth can lighten a heavy heart - Late September 1991

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The truth can lighten a heavy heart - Late September 1991 - Page 2 Empty Re: The truth can lighten a heavy heart - Late September 1991

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:51 pm

I nod. "I understand." I smile at her. "But trust is a two way street. You are going to have to trust me to help keep our friendship strong, even if we can only talk once in a while."
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

The truth can lighten a heavy heart - Late September 1991 - Page 2 Empty Re: The truth can lighten a heavy heart - Late September 1991

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:36 am

I pulled away and took a step back. I wanted to shake my head but Cassie was right, trust was a two way street. I took a deep breath. "I'm not very good at trusting people other the Draco." I warned slowly. Draco and I trusted each other more than anything, and have proven that time and time again. We had a hard time trusting other people because we didn't want to put trust in the wronged person and have each other get hurt because of it. I took a shaky breath and tried my best to explain. "We just care about each other a lot. I think it'll be easier for me to trust you the most though. I will try my best. I promise." I smiled at her. I would try my best to trust her, she deserved it. She had been kind to me and made me laugh and after she found out the truth, she still wanted to be my friend. After all of that, I think she earned my trust.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:51 am

"That's all I ask" I say smiling back at her. "I also totally understand if Draco would like to meet me, just the three of us, so that it can maybe settle his concerns that he will surely have once you tell him. I feel like he deserves to know that he isnt alone in taking care of you. Plus I think it would be nice to meet him without everyone else around. I understand that it may only happen once, or very rarely, but I think it would be nice for all of us." I smile gently. "And it doesn't have to happen right away, whenever you or Draco want it to happen, let me know."
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:15 pm

I shook my head immediately. "I don't need you to take care of me." No one needed to worry about me, I wasn't worth it. Father said so. "You don't need to worry about me. I'm fine." I informed her. I was alway fine, it was our automatic response if anyone ever asked. I just hoped she would drop the subject. "Just be my friend." I forced myself to smile at her, hoping I didn't sound to automatic with my earlier response but I didn't like other people worry about me, I was fine on my own, with Draco. People who care about you tend to do stupid things when they find out the whole truth and that was the last thing Draco and I needed. I sighed, "I'll talk to Draco and figure things out. He'll just have to get used to the idea that you're my friend." I hoped he could look past her last name and see how nice she is. Of course, he would be easier to convince then Father but Father wasn't going to be involved in this at all. "He'll come around." I assured her. His main issue would be Father finding out and us getting in trouble. I could just say it was my fault and attempt to convince him that Draco didn't know about it if Father ever did find out. I may be the disappointment but Father looked for any excuse not to punish Draco, even if it came from me.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:36 am

I fix her with a sad, friendly gaze and smile. "Of course you're fine, but when you decide you're not, I will be there for you." I just want her to know that she won't be alone. "Don't worry, if Draco doesn't want to meet me then it's not the end of the world. I'm sure our paths will cross before long, anyways." I pause, still smiling. "Speaking of paths crossing, I feel like this is destiny. Like we were always supposed to meet and become friends. It feels like it in here" I say putting my hand on my chest.
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:17 am

I sighed, deciding to drop the subject of whether or not I was fine. I would alway be fine, even if I wasn't. No one could help me, so there was no point in telling the truth. No one would want to help the disappointment anyway. I shook my head slightly to clear it. "I'll deal with Draco." I was pretty sure he would want to meet her, if only to see who I would be willing to risk Father wrath for. He would still be furious with me but Draco was much easier to convince then Father about these kind of things. I smiled at her. "Maybe we were meant to meet. Not many people can make me laugh like you did." I said giving a slight chuckle at the memory of the the batter battle. I'm not sure I believed in destiny or any of that, if it was true then why did Draco and I have sure a horrible life when people like Cassie were so carefree and innocent? We were always happy that no one else had to go through what we went through but it was something we would think about occasionally. I shook my head again and forced a smile at Cassie, "I know we were meant to meet. Things like this just don't usually happen to me."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2