Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The parting of ways -- September 1991

3 posters

Go down

The parting of ways -- September 1991 Empty The parting of ways -- September 1991

Post  Draco Malfoy Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:53 pm

I could not believe it; I had been Sorted into Gryffindor.  I had not written home quite yet about it, knowing the type of response I would receive.  this was the first time I would not be really close to my twin, either.  Our rooms were always next to each other... but now I was up in Gryffindor Tower and she was down in the dungeons in the Slytherin dorms.  Surprisingly enough, my Sorting brought on interesting friendships that were starting to bloom.  Weasley and I got along quite well as did Potter and I.  I was among the few who could actually tolerate Granger.  And everyone spoke of each other by their first names -- that was surprisingly hard for me to do. 

I went up to Juniper at the Slytherin table, much to Weasley's dismay, and sat down next to my sister.  Weasley went across the Great Hall to the Gryffindor table, but I could feel his gaze and whenever I looked up I saw him watching us.  I knew he was mainly watching the other Slytherins, though.  I looked at June and attempted a smile.  "So... have you written to Mum and Dad?  I've gotten a few letters the past couple of days asking how everything went and I haven't sent anything back.  I'd like to postpone the howler as long as possible," I teased, though I was rather worried about it.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

The parting of ways -- September 1991 Empty Re: The parting of ways -- September 1991

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:13 am

I could not believe that Draco had been sorted into Gryffindor. My own twin! I was so happy for him though, but worried. What was Father going to do? I missed my brother over the past few days, our rooms had always been next to each others and we had never been very far apart before. Until now.

I was just starting to eat when Draco walked over and sat next to me. I smiled widely over at him until a forth year Slytherin glared at me, causing my smile to falter. I shook my head slightly and turned back to my brother, slightly confused. "Mum and dad? You better not let Father hear you talk like that or you'll be getting more than a howler." I reminded him. "And no, I haven't written them but I wouldn't be suprised if he already knows. He knows a lot of people in high places." I pointed out.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

The parting of ways -- September 1991 Empty Re: The parting of ways -- September 1991

Post  Ron Weasley Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:45 pm

I could not believe that Malfoy went up to the Slytherin lot, but I did remember that his twin sister was there, and I was not going to keep him from seeing his family.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:44 pm

My twin sister had a point.  I sighed.  "Father most likely does," I agreed.  "But I'm expecting worse than a howler anyways from where I was Sorted."  I could feel other Slytherins glaring at me.  I could easily ignore them.  "How are you holding up?"  I was always worried about my sister -- being Sorted into separate houses would not change that at all.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down