Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Listen to your heart -- Winter Holiday 2009

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Listen to your heart -- Winter Holiday 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: Listen to your heart -- Winter Holiday 2009

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:43 pm

The boys both walked into the house and they looked a little... well, odd.  I smiled at them nonetheless.  "Hey... where'd you guys go?" I asked, then I saw them glance at each other.  "What?  Is something wrong?"
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Listen to your heart -- Winter Holiday 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: Listen to your heart -- Winter Holiday 2009

Post  Seth Weasley Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:50 pm

I looked at Ros and sighed.  "Apparently Dad can tell you," I said to her quietly.  I gave her a reassuring smile and walked away from the two of them after hanging up my cloak.  It was probably best that Dad told her... I was not sure what I would say.  "I'll be in my room," I added, knowing Rosalynn would end up needing me to talk and I wanted her to know where I was.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:19 pm

I gave Seth a look and he disappeared to his bedroom.  I put an arm around my daughter's shoulders and steered her towards the living room.  "There's been some news about your mum," I said to her.  I figured she was wise enough to realize I was speaking of her biological mother instead of dora.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:26 pm

I gave my brother an odd look as he walked away.  Why would I care where he would be?  Something was definitely goign on -- especially when Dad put his arm around me.  When he said there was news about Mum, I was shocked.  Instantly I thought it was bad news and tears welled in my eyes.  "What do you mean?" I inquired, trying to keep my voice steady.  Even though I always viewed Dora as my Mumsy, my biological Mum was still my mum.  I loved her even though I really never saw her -- we visited a couple of times while growing up adn she was in the coma.  But dad stopped doing that once we got to Hogwarts really.
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:10 pm

I put a hand on Rosalynn's and took a deep breath.  "She woke up," I said to her, knowing that sh ewas probably expecting something other than that.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:12 pm

I sat back in the chair in disbelief.  "She woke up?  After all this time?" I questioned, unsure of how to react.  I meann, this was my mother... but Dora was my Mumsy... I was already starting to get confused as to how to feel.
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:57 am

I looked at Ros and nodded.  "She is awake," I said.  "I already told Seth; I wanted to tell you each individually so you can have your own reaction to it without any influence."
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Sat May 07, 2016 11:31 am

I could not believe it.  I knew that Seth would be having loads of thoughts about it; he already had a hard time with how littl eMum was spoken about or whatever.  I crossed my arms and looked at my dad, guarding myself.  "Does Mumsy know?  Or Sid?  How is everyone taking it?" I asked, putting everyone else first before I decided how to react to it.  Of course I was happy that my mum was awake and doing well... but what about the family I already had?  Would this news destroy it?
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:42 pm

I looked over at Ros and shook my head.  "We're not discussing how they're handlign things.  I'm concerned about you right now," I said to my daughter, smiling a bit.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2