Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where do I belong?---TBD

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Where do I belong?---TBD - Page 2 Empty Re: Where do I belong?---TBD

Post  Charlie Weasley Mon May 19, 2014 9:20 am

I looked at her.  This was it, right?  I put a hand on hers.  "What's going on, Ginny?" I asked her softly.  She knew - or at least she should know - I would do anything in my power to help her.  All she had to do was say the word.  I would make sure that everything would be okay for her.  No one would hurt my baby sister.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley Tue May 20, 2014 4:20 am

I felt tears cloud my vision as I wanted to go into the whole story. I didn't know if he would blame Harry for leaving or something. I pulled myself into a ball, letting the tears fall. " Charlie.....I said yes to a guy at school to go on a date with him. " I explained. My voice was sort of getting caught in my throat. " But, I wasn't feeling it I guess..." I said as I took a scoop of my slushie and ate it. " I tried to tell him that I wasn't feeling it..and well....he got mad at me.." I said quietly. Here, I felt like the little child who was getting in trouble all the time for not having these feelings for him. " He got mad when I said no..." I said, taking a deep breath as speaking became very difficult. " He....gets mad a lot....I don't like him at all Charlie." I said looking into my brother's eyes. " I'm in love with Harry...." I told him. He probably already knew but because I had agreed to go out with him on a date.

He made it seem like we have been together for years. Taking a few breaths, " I've had to go to the nurse at school....he told me if I told anyone he would hurt someone I know...more than my so called punishment would be.." I explained as tears were streaming down my eyes as I couldn't control them. I put my slushie down on the table as I reached for my brother. " He won't let me leave him...." I cried into his chest.

Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Tue May 20, 2014 8:11 am

I held onto Ginny tightly, kissing the top of her head as she cried into my chest.  It broke my heart to see my sister like this.  I knew what I wanted to do, but it was different from waht I needed to do right now.  I needed to be there for Ginny.  "You can leave him, Ginny.  You will leave him," I said, trying to hide the anger I felt towards this kid for hurting my sister.  "I'll go with you to make sure that he understands that you are not just some girl he can do whatever he pleases to.  You are my sister, not just some girl.  And that means he'll regret every laying a hand on you."  That I could promise her.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley Sun May 25, 2014 3:31 am

I didn't want anyone to get hurt. " Charlie, I have wanted to leave him for weeks...." I told him. " Everytime I try....he ...." I cut my train of thought knowing Charlie knew where I was going with this. " All I did...was agree to go on a date....nothing serious.." I told him. I love Harry I know I do. He doesn't seem to think I am allowed to have feelings for someone else. I looked up to my brother and noticed his body tensed completely. " I'm sorry...." I said avoiding his gaze. Here Charlie thought I was stronger than this and now he knows i'm just as useful as a flower.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Sun May 25, 2014 12:59 pm

I shook my head at her and held her at arms length for a moment.  "You did not ask for this; you did not want this.  You have nothing to apologize for," I assured her.  "It's him who will be apologizing if I have anything to do about it."  I held her close again.  "I will help you, Gin.  I'll make sure he gets the picture that it's over and he's no longer going to hurt you, okay?"
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley Mon May 26, 2014 2:52 pm

I nodded to my brother as he spoke, " Why did I agree to go out with him though....I mean, he seemed to like me and I thought to be nice I would go on a date...now that apparently meant we're not dating.....I don't love him...and ..." I rubbed my eyes as I couldn't stop the tears from coming. " I love Harry......but he's hunting and I figured....a date won't do any harm..." I said as I felt like this was my own stupidity. I gave Charlie a nod as he spoke about making sure he knew not to hurt me again.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Tue May 27, 2014 12:50 am

"You don't need to explain anything to me, Ginny.  No one expects you to wait around for Harry - even if you do love him," I told her as gently as I could.  He was not looking out for my sister and that bothered me.  I understood what he had to do, but I did not like the way he played with Ginny's emotions.  Personally, I had been glad to hear that Ginny was going on dates with other guys.  but now, however, I wanted to kill him.  "I can help make this go away.  You know I will, too, Gin.  I'll make sure that nothing happens to you again by his hand, okay?"  I wanted her to know that.  This kid will not hurt her again or so help me...
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley Thu May 29, 2014 11:33 pm

I looked at my brother, maybe I should tell him it's Harry's brother. Although, he does look quite scary right now. " I know... I just want it to stop and maybe be able to be me..." I said sadly. I haven't felt like me for a while. I was supposed to Harry but I can only imagine what he was going to do with it being his brother.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Fri May 30, 2014 7:27 am

I kissed her forehead, wishing I could take away her pain.  "It will stop," I promised her, my protectiveness of my sister shining through greatly.  I knew that this would come to a messy end if necessary.  Not that I would kill him or anything, but he would definitely get a good beating if I could manage it.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:58 am

I looked down at the ground, " Charlie....." I said quietly. I had to tell him, " It's Harry's brother...." I said almost at a whisper. I know he needed to know who it was. That didn't mean it was Harry's fault. I just hope he knew that. I avoided my brother's gaze as I felt ashamed of myself.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:15 pm

I was in total disbelief.  I stared at Ginny.  "Harry's brother?" I repeated, knowing that Ron and everyone said that he had a brother in Slytherin, I just did not want to believe it then, either.  I wanted to know why she even agreed to go on a date with a Slytherin boy who was the brother of the boy she was in love with, but that was not the point of this conversation.  I took a deep breath.  "It doesn't matter who it is," I said to her, "he will listen to me and not touch you again."
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:31 am

I stared at Charlie unbelievable, I just went on a date with him. Nothing more I couldn't believe him. Asking me what's wrong than staring at me like I did something terrible. " buzz off.." I muttered. Standing up as I thought I could talk to him. He does this.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:31 am

I stood up just as quickly as Ginny and, instead of grabbing her arm to stop her like I normally would have but did not in fear it would make her relive what Harry's brother did to her, I quickened my pace and got in front of her to make her stop.  "Hey, don't be like that," I said to her gently.  What did I just do to piss her off?  "If you don't want me to get involved, fine.  I won't.  I'm just trying to help you, Gin.  Just know that all you have to do is say the word and I'm by your side."  I knew this was a touchy subject, but I was trying the best I could.  I wanted to beat the kid, though I knew that might not be wise.  I would try to just put the fear of God in him instead.  Maybe a punch to the jaw... but as he was not of age, I had to be careful.  Lucky bastard.

<< Haha... Charlie so got away from me with the last sentence... but it's entertaining, so I kept it in Razz >>
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:49 pm

I shook my head at him, " I will love your help....talking is just making me feel stupid for saying yes to go on a date..." I muttered quietly as tears were filling my eyes. This was killing me and I figured Charlie would know what I meant. At least I had hoped. I pulled my brother into a hug, " I know you're trying to help me....and I appreciate it. I just don't know how to make it.....stop." I told him as I looked into his eyes. I have never felt this and I hate every minute of it.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:56 am

I shook my head at her.  "How were you supposed to know that it would end up like this?" I asked rhetorically.  This was definitely not her fault.  "And that's where I come in... I'll make sure that this stops."  I put my hands on her shoulders and squeezed them comfortingly, bending down slightly so I could look into her eyes so she could see how sincere I was being.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum