Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it's not there. -TBD

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it's not there. -TBD - Page 4 Empty Re: Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it's not there. -TBD

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Tue May 27, 2014 9:11 am

"You don't have to apologize to me for anything Harry." I said shaking my head. "I guess the one good thing about you feeling them is you know what is one and what isn't. I'm sure that makes them at least slightly easier to find." I tried to look on the bright side, no matter how slim it may be.

"It's their choice, you're not keeping them from anything." I tried to convince him. I sighed and looked at him. "I know what it like as well, and it sucks." I said truthfully. I did always have Draco but that was different, somehow. "But you get through it somehow and become a better person because of it." I knew I would never be the person I was today if I didn't have my brother by my side. "You wouldn't be the person you are today if you didn't know what that was like."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum