Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it's not there. -TBD

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it's not there. -TBD - Page 2 Empty Re: Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it's not there. -TBD

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:45 pm

I nodded, understating him more then he probably thought I did. I sighed, "I know what you mean...about having to depend on people who hate you...then finding friends who feel more like family then most of your family does. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy but you wouldn't have caused that. That would not be your fault. I don't think anyone could resent you Harry, they'd be upset at the loss of course but understand in the end. If love is what separates us from them, then let's fight for that. We care about a lot of people Harry, you can't protect them all, no matter how hard you try. I should know." Draco and I were always attempting to protect each other. Sometimes it worked, others not so much but we never gave up.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it's not there. -TBD - Page 2 Empty Re: Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it's not there. -TBD

Post  Harry J. Potter Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:08 pm

I smiled, " I know I can't just eats at me sometimes...knowing if I end this...people will stop getting hurt because of me....things will eventually go back to the way they were...." I said crossing my arms as I looked to June. " It's just seeing what good he hasn't destroyed is hard sometimes....to really see who is by your side."
Harry J. Potter
Harry J. Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:34 pm

I looked over at Harry, "Why does it eat at you? It should make you feel better, knowing that when you finish this people will stop hurting. Things WILL get better." I tried to convince him. It was interesting, hearing his side of things and what was going on in his head.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry J. Potter Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:52 am

I nodded, knowing that people will stop getting hurt is the bonus for me. It mainly shows me what we will happen of I fail." I explained. The happy ending is something I looked forward too,actually being able to have a normal life.
Harry J. Potter
Harry J. Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:08 am

I turned to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. "You won't fail. I know you. You won't stop fighting until he's dead, WE won't stop fighting. We will all get our happy ending." I thought of what a weird concept it much be for him, when this is all over he can have a normal life. When this was all over, Draco and I could have our happily ever after, away from our parents like we planned. I wanted to try to take his mind off of it for a moment. "Do you have anymore meat?"
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry J. Potter Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:09 am

I nodded, " Yeah, I won't stop for obvious reasons.." I said with a shrug, " I hope so....that's at least what I'm fighting for.." I said with a small smile. I pulled some more meat out of the bag and handed it to her.
Harry J. Potter
Harry J. Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:54 am

I took the offered meat and held it out. "Think of that every time your feeling down. Think of what life will be like when this is all over. It will be worth everything, I know it will be." Something soft brushed against my hand and I smiled up at the invisable creature. "They're amazing." I said, even though I couldn't see them.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry J. Potter Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:04 pm

" They are.." I agreed, " Be glad you can't see them though." I said to her as I knew the expression of wonderment. " Thanks, I hope it will be....otherwise what was the point...." I said as I sighed, knowing I was being such a downer. " How do you always see the good....lately its hard to know what I'm fighting for until family and friends are just around me being themselves. When I know I would do this all over again to make sure I take the heat."I said as I watched her feed the threstrals. Who just seemed to know she couldn't see them.
Harry J. Potter
Harry J. Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:27 pm

I nodded at his comment about not being able to see them, understanding that to see them means I have to see someone die. I sighed as I tried to explain. "Everyone has good and bad in them. It if you only see the bad, you may miss out on a great person." I wanted to use my brother as an example, but I was the only person who ever got to see his soft side and he did have his reputation. "I know what you mean about always taking the heat, making sure your the who pays the price, no one else." Draco and I had taken the heat for each other countless time, sometimes it worked, other times not.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry J. Potter Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:37 am

I smiled, glad she knew what I had tried to mean. " exactly...it doesn't matter how much trouble someone could be in. If I can help them with anything I will try too." I explained. Running a hand through my hair I was just unsure how to feel. " With the battle coming...I just mean, it would be heartbreaking to know some people I know will die and it will be my fault. Whether or not they know the sacrifices."
Harry J. Potter
Harry J. Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:51 am

I sighed with a nod, "The thing is, you can't always take the heat for everyone, trust me, I know." My brother and I knew that all too well. "This is not your fault Harry. You're tring to finish something he started. You're doing the right thing. People will die, I'm not going to lie to you, but you can't put that weight on your shoulders."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry J. Potter Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:40 pm

" Yeah, I would rather take the heat for everyone. I would rather all the pain on me." I said as I bit my lip. " Yeah, I wish at times I knew that...to know that people think I am doing something....it's just been feeling like I haven't done anything to help anyone and people are dying while I am sitting here."
Harry J. Potter
Harry J. Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:53 pm

I turned towards him. "You really think your doing nothing? You're looking for Horcruxes." I reminded him. "If they aren't destroyed then he can't be killed. You may be in a slump but I know your still looking." I tried to put the confidence I had in him in my voice, hoping it didn't feel like I was pressuring him. "People know what your doing." I assured him, "Trust me, they know your aren't just sitting around."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry J. Potter Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:18 pm

I sighed, " I know that im looking for them. Its just hard a lot harder than people think. Hell I took one out in second year without knowing at the time that it was something anyway." i explained. I smioed knowing her good nature to build people up. " im glad your here to remind me sometimes."
Harry J. Potter
Harry J. Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:25 pm

I smiled at Harry, "It's what I do." Having always been told I was the 'disappointment' I felt the need to make sure other people felt good about themselves. I never wanted anyone to feel like I did. "I can only imaging how hard they must be to find. They could be anywhere, anything."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum