Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's all over in the end...I can die of humiliation ---TBD

+3
Sirius Black
Ember Potter Black
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
7 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

It's all over in the end...I can die of humiliation ---TBD - Page 3 Empty Re: It's all over in the end...I can die of humiliation ---TBD

Post  Sirius Black Thu May 22, 2014 12:03 pm

I saluted her as she didn't look to impressed. " Yes Ma'am." I said with a grin as I took a side step guiding my son away from his mother's reach. " We understand to leave her alone...it's just to much fun." I said as I attempted to look innocent.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

It's all over in the end...I can die of humiliation ---TBD - Page 3 Empty Re: It's all over in the end...I can die of humiliation ---TBD

Post  Dean Black Thu May 22, 2014 5:25 pm

I just smirked and blatantly shook my head.  "No, I'd rather not understand those words and torture my sister," I said evilly, grateful that Dad had moved out of Mum's reach for I was sure that she would have gotten a hold of me.  Her glare was painful enough to endure, but totally worth it.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu May 22, 2014 5:36 pm

I glared at the two of them.  "If either of you say another word to her about this... so help me," I warned, pointing a finger at them.  "Dean, I will unleash your sister on you.  And Sirius, you know what your punishment would be."  I was not about to say that aloud in front of Dean.  Best not to traumatize the children.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Sun May 25, 2014 3:45 am

I was smirking as Ember spoke, then almost appalled. I can so go as long as she can without the so called punishment. " You know you're just as bad as I am..." I pointed out. I gave her a look, she was so going to do it too. I could get it if and when, usually. " Not another word." I said as I nodded. Leaning over to Dean, " Here..." I said quietly.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sun May 25, 2014 10:38 pm

"You really think I'm scared of Lenni?" I asked, though I knew she could be brutal.  We both were to each other.  I figured Dad had some sort of plan, though.  He normally did.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sun May 25, 2014 10:41 pm

Sirius was right, a lot of the time I was just as bad as he was.  But I also tended to have more self control than him.  When he said that he would not say another word I turned around to but some dishes in the sink to be washed.  I looked back at Dean.  "Oh I believe you would be scared of what she would do to you about all of this, Dean," I told him.  "So best be careful."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Mon May 26, 2014 7:44 am

I nodded slightly, " When she is cornered she can become quite the challenge." I agreed with Ember. She was a tough cookie, that's the way I raised her to be. Smiling, " Go grab your stuff .." I told Dean as I urged him up the stairs. Turning back to Ember, " I was told he knows by the way...." I told her as I looked around making sure Lenni didn't hear me. " You and Chloe...talking she heard."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon May 26, 2014 8:04 am

I nodded.  "I know," I told him.  "And Remus is being much nicer about it than either one of you two."  I watched as Dean escaped the kitchen.  I sighed and shook my head.  "You two just don't understand having a crush that you can never act on.  You two just go and do stupid things on a regular basis and don't think about the consequences... at least at that age you didn't."  When it came to crushes or anything like that, the guys just followed through with whatever they wanted and it was fine.  But for us girls, it was different -- espeically when a crush was an inappropriate one.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:10 am

I rarely got humiliated. It just never happened, " There are rare occasions when I can look back and know that I didn't do what I had wanted to do." I explained. Receiving the look, " Perhaps we should head over now." I said with a smile. Knowing that it would be best to get moving. "Dean, Lenni....are Ready?"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:17 am

I got back downstairs and nodded.  "Yeah, I'm ready.  I think Lenni has changed into three different swim suits by now tomake sure she looks good," I said, making sure that I was out of my mother's reach.  I knew that Dad would help defend me.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:23 am

I smirked at my son as he spoke I steered him away from his mother's reach. " Duck.." I said quietly. She would throw something soon. Not to break anything, just to get him to stop soon. " Three is luck I suppose.." I said with a grin.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:35 am

I wanted to yell at them both, but decided against it.  I gave Sirius a look when he told Dean to duck.  "I won't have to throw something if you two leave now.  Just go ahead of us... please," I added to sound a little bit nicer.  They knew me too well that I would end up throwing things.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:39 am

I flinched down, but was grateful Mum did not throw anything.  I looked at Dad.  "I don't think I need to be told twice," I said, knowing it would be wise to listen to Mum.  Besides, if I got there before Elena, I could figure out more ways to embarrass her with Uncle Remus.  I smirked.  "I'll head on over and let them know you'll be following shortly."
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:28 am

I picked up my newest suit to show it off. Lucy and I had new suits, I had changed so many times I could make my head spin. I stayed with my red two piece. The one mum and I picked out. Nothing my brother or my father would like. Oh, well. Smiling as I put a change of clothes in my bag. I walked down the stairs after they left. " Mum...they've gone?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:43 pm

I laughed and nodded at my daughter.  "Yes, I sent them ahead.  They were driving me mental -- so I knew what they were doing to you," I said.  I finished putting some different clothes in a bag for myself and threw my hair into a pony tail.  "Are you ready to head over, though, sweetie?"  I did not want to give the boys too much time on their own.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum