Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's all over in the end...I can die of humiliation ---TBD

+3
Sirius Black
Ember Potter Black
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
7 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

It's all over in the end...I can die of humiliation ---TBD - Page 2 Empty Re: It's all over in the end...I can die of humiliation ---TBD

Post  Dean Black Mon May 05, 2014 3:22 pm

I opened the bottle of soda and took a swig.  "So... why are we all gathered in here?  Is the new meeting place for covert operations or something?" I asked, wanting to see what stories they would all come up with.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

It's all over in the end...I can die of humiliation ---TBD - Page 2 Empty Re: It's all over in the end...I can die of humiliation ---TBD

Post  Sirius Black Tue May 06, 2014 2:16 am

I grinned as our daughter was glaring at her brother now. " Just talking about stuff.." I said as I grinned over to Ember as she shook her head and Lenni looked angry. Yet incredibly red. Running a hand through my hair, " You know...pop sounds good.." I looked to my son as he was looking as if he won the lottery.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Tue May 06, 2014 6:00 am

I reached into the fridge and grabbed one for my dad.  "Here you go," I said.  "You know... I've been thinking.  Why don't we all take a little family get together?  Get Harry here and away from the Dursleys, go over to the Lupins... we all can go swimming.  Maybe play a some water games -- like chicken.  Lucy could get on Dad's shoulders, Lenni on Uncle Remus's," I suggested, grinning.  And to make it seem like it was just a nonchalant pair up, I had to add, "Then Aunt Chloe could be on my shoulders, Mum on Will's... make it like a family mix up or something."  I just wanted to see how red Lenni would get with the idea of being on Uncle Remus's bare shoulders.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed May 07, 2014 7:46 am

I smiled slightly.  "I do agree on the getting Harry away from the Dursleys," I added.  "But he should be involved with more than scorekeeping, Dean."  I knew what my son was trying to do and I would not let him get away with it.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Sat May 10, 2014 2:27 pm

I smirked as I received a look from Ember as I gave her a grin. " That always sounds like a plan...get the group of us together...and I think Harry would rather come here..." I had agreed with Ember to lighten her up a bit. I noticed how red in the face Elena was getting. I wondered why she didn't want to tell us about her crush. Right because we would, well technically are tearing the mickey out of her and she knows it. " We could just give Remus and Chloe a shout to let them know we're coming.." I suggested.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Mon May 12, 2014 10:48 am

I nodded.  "Lenni, I think you can handle that, can't you?  Letting Uncle Remus know that you're - we're - coming over," I said, downing the rest of my soda.  I wondered how much more red Elena could get because this was just the beginning of my plan against her.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu May 15, 2014 8:30 am

I felt the heat rising to my face as my dad and brother were talking. I wanted to make them both hurt for teasing me. I will get them back, no matter what mum seems to think. I would make them both pay. Hearing Dean wake me up from my plans, " I can handle letting them know we're coming..." I said as I left the room to the fireplace.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Thu May 15, 2014 9:51 am

I laughed and rubbed my shoulder as my mum just slapped it.  "Hey!  What was that for?" I asked, moving away from her.  I could not believe that she hit me.  I mean, I knew why, but still.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri May 16, 2014 2:13 am

I picked up some powder and threw it in the fireplace. " Lupin Cottage" I said as I waited for someone to answer me. I pulled my hair into a ponytail while I waited. Dean and dad were going to pay for this. If he pulls something when we get there I will not have a brother, I'll have a sister.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sun May 18, 2014 3:51 am

I heard someone in our fireplace and walked over to it.  "Oh... hey Lenni," I said, kneeling down.  "What do you need?"  I figured that something was going to go down.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sun May 18, 2014 4:32 am

I smiled, " Hey Lu....parents and my idiot of a brother want me to let you know we're on our way over. " I told her as I shrugged. "Apparently they want to play chicken..." I said simply as I was not going to voice out what Dean has started driving me nuts about. " But, giving you a warning of the black's coming over."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sun May 18, 2014 12:01 pm

I chuckled.  "We'll be ready for you guys," I said, smiling as Lenni left.  I walked outside where the rest of the family was.  "Oi!  The Blacks are coming over!" I yelled at them as I was not entirely close enough to speak to them normally.  "Just a heads up."
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Tue May 20, 2014 5:00 am

I took a side step away from Ember, to avoid the same punishment from Ember. I smiled as Lenni hurried out of the room. I looked back to my wife who was giving me a look. " What?" I asked her, " I didn't do anything."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue May 20, 2014 8:18 am

I heard Lucy's lovely tones from beneath the water and rose to the surface.  "I wondered how long it would take them with a nice day like this," I commented, shaking my head and pulling myself onto the dock.  Sometimes my werewolf had some dog-like tendencies come out in me, like shaking a bit to get water off of me.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue May 20, 2014 9:33 am

I rolled my eyes at the two of them.  "You two are horrible," I said in a whisper, glaring at them.  "leave her alone.  Do you understand those three words?"
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum