Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We can always party on our own...TBD

+4
Charlie Lupin
Emelyn Took
Dean Black
Alysha Lupin
8 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

We can always party on our own...TBD - Page 4 Empty Re: We can always party on our own...TBD

Post  Alysha Lupin Fri May 30, 2014 1:01 pm

He walked into the kitchen as I smiled to Dona. I nodded to her as we detoured in right behind Ryan. We let him walk up to the fridge then I spoke up. " Hi Ryan...." I said happily as he looked like he really had to go. This is perfect, " How are you?"
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

We can always party on our own...TBD - Page 4 Empty Re: We can always party on our own...TBD

Post  Ryan Black Sat May 31, 2014 3:37 am

I took a drink of the bottle of water I had in my hand and turned around when I heard Ally's sly voice.  Of course I saw Sedona behind her as well.  I knew those looks.  "Ladies," I said, trying to devise a plan to get away from them.  They loved to torment all of us guys just because they were a couple of years older.  "I'm fine... you're looking rather dashing just to be over here swimming."  Oh yes, I knew they both liked each other's dads... I would never understand that.  At all.  I mean... it was Uncle Will and my dad -- or Uncle Dean to Ally.  It was weird.
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:45 am

I leaned on the wall, "Well, thank you Ryan....that's nice of you." I said as I ignored the other part of that. I knew he knew. There was only one way that he would be this calm. " So, let me cut to the chase....what do you want?"
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:57 am

I smirked at them and shrugged.  "What makes you think I want anything the two of you can offer?" I asked, shaking my head.  I looked at both of them and knew that they were not going to let me leave until they figured this out.
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:18 am

I crossed my arms, " Well, I'm sure we can come to an agreement.." I said as I nodded to Dona as we both brought our attention back to Ryan. " What do you want?" I asked him. There was always something, he was the easiest to bribe with something anyway.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:23 am

I leaned against the counter and looked at the two fo them. "Start making offers," I said, not wanting to say the things I would want in case they had something better to offer than what I was initially thinking.  "But first, what exactly are you bribing me for?  I have dirt on both of you of many things... I mean there's crushes, there's pranks that you never got in trouble for, there's boys at school, there's Dreadful essays... the list goes on."  that list encompassed both of them on various things and I knew there was more.  I had connections.
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:11 am

I sighed and put my hands on my hips.  "I'll do your chores for a week," I said, starting out small.  I was willing to go all the way to a month, but there was no way I was going to start with that offer.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:09 am

I shook my head.  "What are you bribing me to keep secret?  That will decide my price.  My guess is that it's about certain inappropriate crushes..." I said with a casual sigh. I looked between the two  of them.  "If that's the case, the price is higher than that."
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:49 am

I had no idea what he wanted from us. In fact, what I could offer to that affect. Running a hand through my hair. " Well, tell us what the starting point is and we can work from that?" I said with a smile. I knew he wanted to start the offers higher than what we were thinking is a good starting point. " From what I can offer....hmm....unlimited homework help?" I said as my starting offer. I could easily just end up writing him one.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:23 pm

I smirked at them.  This was going to be fun.  "No deal," I said simply.  "That is mighty valuable information... I know Dad and Uncle Will would love to know about it.  They can offer me more..." I started to walk away from them to head to the loo, but they both stepped so they were perfectly in my way.  I sighed.  "I need more if I'm going to sit on that information, ladies.  You should know me better than that by now."
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:21 am

Rolling my eyes, " What do you want that I can give ?" I asked. I need to get a starting point somehow. To get something he would want.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:19 am

I rolled my eyes.  "Then name your price, Ryan.  And we'll negotiate from there," I pointed out to him, crossing my arms.  he was making this far more difficult than it needed to be.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:22 am

This was really too much fun.  I sighed and thought for a moment.  I looked at my sister.  "Chores for three months.  And I mean everything.  I want your dessert, too, for just as long.  I don't want to hear any sort of gossip floating down the hall from your room -- it gets rather bothersome," I said, thinking that would do for now for Sedona.  I turned to Alysha.  "And as for you... unlimited homework help.  Plus, writing at least one essay from every class -- at my choosing, of course.  In addition to you talking me up to all the ladies... I enjoy having a good reputation."
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:02 pm

I scowled, " Okay, for three months I'll write the essay." I agreed. I wasn't going to continue doing that. I am not stupid. " Unlimited homework help...that'll be easy." I said. " Although, you know that you have to let me into the common to help you right?" I asked him.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:03 am

I shook my head.  "Nah, we'll meet in the library," I told her.  "Or the great Hall.  I'm not going to be the one who lets someone from another House into the Gryffindor common room... again, I have a reputation to uphold."  I looked at the two of them, knowing that I definitely had them.  I smirked.  "I think these terms are fine... for now.  Maybe in three months when the deals are completed... I may need reminded."  I was not stupid.
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next