Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We can always party on our own...TBD

+4
Charlie Lupin
Emelyn Took
Dean Black
Alysha Lupin
8 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

We can always party on our own...TBD - Page 3 Empty Re: We can always party on our own...TBD

Post  Emelyn Took Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:48 pm

I ran over to the book shelf and pulled out a book and pretended to read it. I will not answer them. There is nothing they could do to get me to speak. I would not let it loose that the girls have crushes on them. It would kill them. They were to god damned stubborn. Looking up as they both smirked at me. " Quit it....not saying anything... " I informed them.
Emelyn Took
Emelyn Took

Back to top Go down

We can always party on our own...TBD - Page 3 Empty Re: We can always party on our own...TBD

Post  Dean Black Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:31 am

I crossed my arms as I looked at her.  "You know... It's been awhile since I was actually in the field when I was an Auror, but I still know the techniques of making people talk, Emelyn.  It'd be so much easier if you did ti willingly," I pointed out.  Of course, being in the building did not mean that I lost everything that I had learned.  To be honest, I was still quite good at a lot of things being in this chair... people just tended to underestimate me.  It was something I got used to, which just made me prove them wrong nearly every time.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Tue May 06, 2014 3:45 am

I nodded, " Yeah, I highly doubt they'll say anything...and if they do...like you said...we'll just kill them. " I said with a shrug. I knew Charlie would want to use it as blackmail but he would never actually use it. Other than blurt it out and just be a dick about it. " Charlie won't be that much of an issue....I'd say the only one we have to worry about is RJ..."
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Tue May 06, 2014 7:00 am

I looked at Ally.  "Why do you say that RJ is the problem?" I asked.  He was the better of the three when it came to giving us a hard time about anything.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Emelyn Took Wed May 07, 2014 2:10 am

I scowled at the pair of them. " I think you're both too damn stubborn for your own good." I said as I went back to reading. Of course I know the two of them had ways to make people talk. If they thought going Auror on me was a god idea then fine. I will just lead them in a giant circle. I'm not giving the girls up.
Emelyn Took
Emelyn Took

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Wed May 07, 2014 2:14 am

I shrugged, " He is easily bribed.....if the other two know somethings up and think RJ has info...he gets bribed and normally gives in. " I explained. I have used RJ to get information on my brother. " That's how I find out the majority of the info on Charlie.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Wed May 07, 2014 8:32 am

Now that ally pointed it out, I did tend to get a lot of information about Stan from Ryan.  "You are so right," I said, wondering why I had not thought of that.  "Perhaps it's time we are on the offensive.  Bribe Ryan now before anyone else can.  He goes for the highest bidder."
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Wed May 07, 2014 8:40 am

"Of course we are," I said, laughing.  "Look at who we each have as parents."  I looked at Will, sending him a questioning look.  I would follow his lead, but I was not sure if we were going to break her.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin Wed May 07, 2014 3:31 pm

I smirked as I walked towards Em, " Now babe.....Remember Dean knows your weakness.....and I know a lot more weaknesses." I said as I kneeled in front of her. The grin on my face growing when her face went pink. " I could get into all the details. I mean...I would love to brag..." I said looking back to Dean as I couldn't contain my giddiness.
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Thu May 08, 2014 4:58 am

I laughed and looked at Will.  "Oh yes... I think I would like Will to brag," I pointed out, grinning.  I enjoyed seeing how pink she was getting.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Thu May 15, 2014 9:33 am

I nodded to her, " Sounds like a plan....we just have to get him away from the other two..." I said thinking wondering how we could just take Ryan away without being noticed. " We could just go try to grab him when the other two don't look.." I suggested.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Thu May 15, 2014 7:06 pm

"Stan hears everything," I said, rolling my eyes, "unless he's in a different room.  And Charlie can see.  So maybe grab Ryan when he's on the way to the loo or something?" I suggested.  That kid always seemed to have to pee constantly.  "It's not like he doesn't go every five minutes."  It was slightly disgusting that I knew my brothers' habits that much, but in this instance, it was helping.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Tue May 20, 2014 5:49 am

I smiled, " He'll be more than likely to pay attention to the faster he agrees with us...the faster he gets to pee..." I said as I was happy about this. We can make sure he says nothing....and I was determined to. The last thing I wanted to happen was the both of them realize that we had crushes on them. If it would be our brothers fault we could easily kill them.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Tue May 20, 2014 8:40 am

I was with the other guys when I had to go pee, again.  "Oi, catch me up when I get back from the loo," I said to them as I stood up and started to make my way towards the loo.  I detoured to the kitchen for a moment.  i was thirsty, too.  May as well get a drink before the loo so hopefully I would not need to go again that quickly.
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Tue May 20, 2014 8:41 am

I nodded, glad that we had an agreement on how to get Ryan by himself.  "Ally, he's in the kitchen... I bet the next stop is the bathroom," I told her.  "Let's move now..."
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next