Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Parting of Ways -- Spring 2021?

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Parting of Ways -- Spring 2021? - Page 3 Empty Re: The Parting of Ways -- Spring 2021?

Post  Daphne Turner Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:17 pm

I was not sure what I wanted to do.  "Stan.. I don't know.  These are pretty brilliant ideas.  We are so powerful compared to Muggles... we shouldn't have to hide," I said.  I really was thinking o joining.
Daphne Turner
Daphne Turner

Back to top Go down

The Parting of Ways -- Spring 2021? - Page 3 Empty Re: The Parting of Ways -- Spring 2021?

Post  Constantine Black Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:19 pm

I had to tell her why I backed away from us.  This was the time to do it.  "Daphne... do you want to know what I saw that made me pull away?  I saw you with the Mark," I explained.  At the time, it had not made sense to me... but now I had all the pieces.  "It came to life and killed you.  Because of me.  I don't know allthe details, but I just knew that it was my fault.  I won't be the reason you die.  If you take that mark, I wont' let us ever be near each other again... I won't be the reason you die."  I took a deep breath.  "But the only way to make sure it doesn't happen is if you leave with me now and don't take the Mark at all."
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Turner Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:20 pm

I have never seen Constantine look like this before.  I may end up changing my mind, but at the moment, I just wanted to help Stan.  "Okay, let's go.  But I am not promising anything," I added before we Apparated back to the village.  He had no right to tell me what I should or should not do... especially after treating me the way he had been.
Daphne Turner
Daphne Turner

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:22 pm

It was my turn to approach the Darkstar.  I knelt in front of him and bowed my head.  "I am yours," I said in reverence.  He lifted my chin and looked deep into my eyes and thus, my mind.  I saw flashes of my memories.  In an instant, it was over.  I felt the flesh of my forearm start to burn slightly.  The Dark Mark appeared.  I looked at the Darkstar.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Riddle Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:24 pm

His memories showed me this one's potential and loyalty.  His grandfather was a slippery folloer at best, but I would not holdthe sins of the grandfather against this one since I saw so much potential.  He was blood after all.  Loyalty in blood did mean something which was why I planned on eradicating the non-loyal blood from the House of Black.  I saw he had feelings for a Potter girl... but he had also hurt her.  Whta a perfect way to get my father's murderer to come forth.  "To the new world order," I said softly as I burned the Mark onto his skin.  The boy repeated it and walked away.
Sebastian Riddle
Sebastian Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  Rory Pettigrew Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:25 pm

I had chills as I approached the powerful wizard.  I knelt and went through the same steps as those before me.  I hoped my family history would not shadow my loyalty.  Since there was a memory of Lord Voldemort here, perhaps he would see what my deceased grandfather did to help the Dark lord.  When I felt the pain on my arm, I knew I had been accepted.
Rory Pettigrew
Rory Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Riddle Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:30 pm

This one was quite a special boy, too.  His one side was Black and the other was Pettigrew.  Though his father chose to work against my own, the boy's grandfather helped bring my father back.  Peter Pettigrew was an interesting follower, but his grandson showed potential as well.  I let him move on and finished with the last few.  I looked at my fallen... my Death Eaters.  "No go... you will know when I need you next," I told them, watching them all leave.  The sightless boy never approached.  I could only imagine the fear he was instilling in his family and friends speaking of me.  An evil smile played at my lips.  Things were falling into place.  The plan to go after the Lupins was underway -- Emilia was ready now.  The Blacks were a little more of a delicate situation to deal with -- but I had plans for them all.  Potter was the only one I initially had no plan of attack on due to what he had done, I wanted to tear his world apart as well.  But now that I had Dorian Malfoy, he could go after Potter's sister.  I would strike at everything dear to all of them... I could not wait.
Sebastian Riddle
Sebastian Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3