Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the two of them together, they complement each other and discover each other.

+4
Sirius Black
Ember Potter Black
George Weasley
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
8 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Between the two of them together, they complement each other and discover each other. - Page 5 Empty Re: Between the two of them together, they complement each other and discover each other.

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:12 pm

I wasn't sure how to answer. I felt dizzy and the pain was back. I started shaking uncontrollably. "I ...dont ...know..." I sputtered. Sweat dripping off my face. I closed my eyes as I felt the darkness helped as my consciousness was waining. " Help!" I felt like I couldn't say anything.

Back to top Go down

Between the two of them together, they complement each other and discover each other. - Page 5 Empty Re: Between the two of them together, they complement each other and discover each other.

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:54 am

I had been writing down the girls weight when Elena's monitors went code red. I dropped my pen, and called kristy and the girls, we ran into Elena's room. " Everyone stand back and please exit now." I said sharply as we started cpr. Elena was going into shock. " Lenni.." I started talking to her trying to connect with her. She was sweating and losing colour.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:01 pm

I looked wildly at Mrs. P and watched everyone else reluctantly leave the room.  I was not going to leave.  There was no way I would leave Lenni's side right now... Mrs. P and the other Healers would have to drag me out.  "I'm not going," I said when Mrs. P spoke.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:01 pm

I didn't want to leave the room, but I listened to Lily.  I could not believe that something was happening to my baby girl on what should be a brilliant ay of her life.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:10 am

Her pulse was through the roof, " We have to bring her back down. She's going into shock." I told the healers in with me and working around George was fine. He will however move if he gets in the way. " We need to bring her temperature down. We got her some relaxers, trying to keep her body from going into overdrive. She was slowly coming back down. Thank Merlin. Her pulse was coming back to normal.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Weasley Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:50 am

I stayed close to the door, just like Ember.  We were worried about Elena, of course.  I put my hand on her arm.  "She'll be alright," I said to her.  "Lily has always taken good care of everyone..."
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:55 pm

We were sent out by Lily as everyone began to twist there fingers. I started pacing when they spoke. Here my little girl had her babies and now she was fighting to come back. I peered over the ladies looking in the window and it looked a little less tense. Something good, she needs that. I stayed quiet as I watched the healers try to get our little girl back to normal. Hearing Molly comfort Ember, I made a mental note to thank her for that later. I sighed as I walked away from the window and started pacing.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:15 pm

I went over to Sirius and put a hand on his shoulder.  "Look, mate, she'll be alright," I assured him, not entirely sure if that twoudl be the case.  But he had to know Lily.  She would not stop until it was alright; Elena was a fighter, too, so she would not let herself lose whateve was going on in there before she got to see her girls.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:53 pm

I looked over at Molly and smiled, embracing her.  "I know," I said to her.  I pulled away and sighed.  "It's just hard for a mother not to worry..." Of course Molly would know all about that.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:53 pm

I was trying to get myself to say something. I could hear things around me and yet I was unable to say anything. Where was everyone, my family, friends were everywhere around me. "George!?" I tried to say anything. I was feeling really hot, but calming down somehow. I need to try again " George!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Weasley Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:42 pm

I smiled kindly at Ember.  "I understand that all too well," I assured her.  I worried all the time with my boys and Ginny.  I knew they were all just fine, but I could not help but to fret about their well-being.
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:26 am

Lenni was coming back to us slowly, " Make sure she doesn't divert into the other direction. " I said sharply as Kristy was monitoring her pulse. "Come back..." I said as we continued to bring her temperature back to normal. Looking to George briefly she's coming back. " Her temperature is coming back down to normal.....We're going to keep these monitors on her to make sure everything is really okay. Her pulse came back down to normal we all exhaled. " Okay, everyone back to work I'll get her settled down." I told the other girls as everyone left. " Just keep her calm..." I told him. " We don't want her to get stressed out or excited as it might spike her pressure again." I informed him. " We will be monitoring her but again keep her calm okay?" I asked him with a smile. " She'll be all right. Limit number of people in the room as well. I'll let everyone know on my way to my desk."

I nodded to him with a smile as I left the room letting the couple have a moment and let Lenni wake up. I pulled the door open, turning back to him " She'll wake up just give her some time. Her body went through shock.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:52 am

I know, " I know Prongs...this shouldn't happen to her on a day like this....." I mumbled. My little girl has something like this happen and of course something would go wrong. I knew Lily wouldn't stop until she was okay. I looked to Prongs and gave a hopeful smile as I looked on to the room where my little girl was now hooked up to wires.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Fri May 08, 2015 4:30 pm

I looked Lenni's aunt and nodded.  "I'll keep her calm," I said to her.  "As calm as possible..."  It was hard to keep Elena calm when she got herself worked up.  I sat down next to my wife and took hold of her hand.  I was not going to move... well, I would because I would need to see my newborn baby girls.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:26 pm

I started to really hear the conversations going on around me. There were tubes, and monitors. I shook my head, " No..." I said quietly. " I don't want these.." I said as I couldn't wait to take them off me. " Please...I want them out. Where is everyone?" I mumbled as I was feeling nauseous and my eyes couldn't really stay open long enough.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum