Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the two of them together, they complement each other and discover each other.

+4
Sirius Black
Ember Potter Black
George Weasley
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
8 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Between the two of them together, they complement each other and discover each other. - Page 4 Empty Re: Between the two of them together, they complement each other and discover each other.

Post  George Weasley Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:14 pm

I nodded, kissing the top of Lenni's head along with the girls'.  "Why don't you take Miss Victoria Ember from me and I'll go let them know," I said.  I loved saying their full names already.  Victoria Ember and Serenity Molly -- our mothers would be so surprised and happy.  Fred and Jada had done the same thing with the father's.  It was something fred and I had always said we would do if we ever had kids.  Yes, Fred and I spoke of such things before... just not often.  I left my girls wiht some difficulty and went out to see everyone.  Grinning from ear to ear, I said to them, "You can come in, if you'd like, to meet Victoria Ember and Serenity Molly.  Just... not all at once."  I knew that it would get crowded quickly with how many people were there.  I did notice that some of the Weasleys had disappated and I wondered if they were going to see Jada, Fred, Josh, and Jake.  Their boys were born yesterday.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Between the two of them together, they complement each other and discover each other. - Page 4 Empty Re: Between the two of them together, they complement each other and discover each other.

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:05 am

I had to leave Lyla, and everyone there while I went to write down Elena's charts. " I'll be right back.." I said as I gave my husband a kiss and my nephew a kiss on the cheek. It was quite the start to my week back, delivering two sets of twins one right after the other. I got to my desk as I pulled out her file as I wrote down everyone's heart rate and the girls size. I looked to the desk and saw the new girl Chrissy smiling. I nodded, " They're two beautiful little girls."
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Weasley Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:01 am

I looked at everyone in the waiting room.  "I suggest that perhaps the grandparents should go in first," I said, ushering Sirius and Ember to follow George.  Four at a time would not be too crowded.  That was how we did Jada and Fred yesterday with the boys, anyways.
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:06 am

I held our daughters in my arms as George left to get everyone. I was assuming we were going to become very crowded very quickly. They appeared content as we waited for people to come in and join us. I smiled when I saw my parents and his parents. " Here are your grandparents." I told them as I situated them both in my arms to make them accessible to the smiling people that were quickly by my side. " Hello." I said as I let the girls get lifted out of my arms as I leaned back into my pillow.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:02 pm

We had been ushered into the room by Molly who was following George back into the room where our beautiful little girl was holding our grandchildren. " Hi honey....you look beautiful" I said as I walked in beside her and leaned in to give her a kiss on the top of her head. Looking to them I figured I would let Em and Molly get to hold them first. Besides I know I was going to hog them after for a bit anyway as a group had gathered. " Would you like anything?" I asked my daughter who looked radiant but like she might need a drink of water or something.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:06 am

I walked in behind the Weasleys and saw my daughter with her girls in her arms.  Tears came to my eyes - just the way they did when Sedona was born.  I moved to her side with Sirius and held out my arms.  "Here... let me take one of them!" I said, just wanting to hold them so badly.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:14 pm

I watched as the grandparents held the girls as all I wanted to do was fall asleep. I yawned as a sharp pain went through me. I cringed as I attempted to hide it from everyone, " Did George tell you their names?" I asked. I was going to tell them again regardless. "Victoria Ember and Serenity Molly." I told them as I was smiling like an idiot.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:21 pm

I put my hand on Elena's shoulder as the grandparents cooed over our twins.  I was watching them all and was glad that we were able to put smiles like that on their faces.  "I'm thinking maybe everyone else will have to wait until tomorrow," I said when Lenni yawned.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:32 am

I reached up to Georges hand, " They don't have to wait I'll be fine..." I said to him as I was exhausted but I didnt want to have people waiting to see them all night. " They can stay.." I didnt want everyone to leave on account of me being sore and tired.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:09 am

I sighed and shook my head.  "I don't think they'd mind coming back, Lenni," I assured her.  They all understood.  They did indeed have children after all and all knew how it was for the mother.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:30 am

I shook my head, " I'll be fine hon." I reassured him as I looked around the room as the grandparents were holding the girls. I couldn't be happier, yet I had never felt so tired. I didnt want to miss anything with them. " More people can meet them." I said as I was determined to stay awake. Ignoring the feeling of pain that was slowly starting to creep its way back.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:37 am

I peered down the hallway and noticed that the grandparents left the group to which I can only guess they're in the room. I looked to Kristy, " They're going to be so spoiled." I told her with a smile as I watched as the rest of the family looked just as antsy.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:43 am

I looked down at my daughter after handing off one of my granddaughters to their grandpa.  "Honey, are you sure?  We can all come back... we don't mind, sweetie," I said to her, putting a hand on her shoulder.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:02 am

I nodded, " I'll be alright...." I said as a severe pain was in my stomach. I didn't know what to do, I just pushed the pain aside. I smiled to the family despite the pain that seemed to be growing. I was getting very warm very fast. I wasn't sure what was happening. I started to feel nauseous, my eyes closing. I couldn't feel my body anymore. "George...." I said quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:56 am

I went to Elena's side and held her hand.  "Lenni... what is it?" I asked her, concern in my voice.  I could not tell what was going on with my wife.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum