Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can come to me, for anything..TBD

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

You can come to me, for anything..TBD Empty You can come to me, for anything..TBD

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:52 am

Our daughter had seemingly been distracted or something lately. It was winter break. Lyla and Harry were here for food, I was going to feed our children. Harry had been telling Lyla about Draco. To not cross him, " Well, if he has a problem with your sister, he can gladly come talk to me." I said as I gave my daughter a look. She knew I would fight for her. Hell, I heard some of things that he thinks of us. I'm not going to start a fight but if he thinks he is going to start a fight with a teenager. He would have another thing coming. I sat down at the table after I put the sandwiches down with some tea. " So, how are you both.." Before I could finish my sentence Harry went to go find James. I looked to my daughter, " So how are you doing hunny?" I asked her with a smile.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

You can come to me, for anything..TBD Empty Re: You can come to me, for anything..TBD

Post  Lyla Potter Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:54 am

I rolled my eyes at Harry.  I was sure that he was probably going to go off and tell Dad everything that I had told him about dating Dorian and Xander at the same time.  There was nothing wrong with that... I never flat out told them I was their girlfriend or anything.  I smiled at Mum as I popped a snack into my mouth.  "I'm good, Mum.  I've been behaving with classes and misbehaving with boys.  What any good girl would do," I told her, laughing a little bit.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

You can come to me, for anything..TBD Empty Re: You can come to me, for anything..TBD

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:38 am

I couldn't help but smirk a bit. She was like a copy of me and acted like James. That was a scary combo. " That is true....it's what I did for a bit.." I told her honestly. I knew Harry wouldn't come back out here without James. " Well, I stuck up for everyone....didn't matter who they were...when I was younger your father kept a lot of boys away from me....he thought I would like when he bullied them for me or something. At the time, I was not interested at all. " I told her taking a sip of my drink in front of me.

Running a hand through my hair, " It was that a lot with your dad. Whenever he spoke to me. He had to make his hair more messy." I told her as I grinned. Living the memories was fun sometimes. I missed not being able to have moments like these. " Sorry hunny, I am probably boring you with old stories...Tell me about these boys?"
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:34 am

I grinned at her. "You know I love hearing the real stories about you and Dad. Daddy just tells me all these heroic tales that I know did not end the way he claims they did," I said, laughing and shaking my head. I bit my lip and stared off into space a little bit. They were both so dreamy. I looked at Mum. "Okay... the one guy is sort of the bad boy that one would expect someone to fall for. He's in Slytherin. But his muscles! He's gorgeous! A little dark and intense... but I can tell he does care for me. It's just hard to know how much," I said, thinking of Dorian's smoldering eyes. "And the second one is older... by a few years. He was in Gryffindor and played Quidditch. He is just as gorgeous if not more so. He's a little mysterious, but it's a little more obvious how he feels about me. Though... well, I had told him at one point that the Slytherins kind of attacked me a little bit because I was with Ian and Xander got kind of intimidating with how protective he had gotten over me. It was nice, though... to know that if anything would happen I could count on him." Then I realized I had said their names. I was not planning on doing that... but this was Mum. She would not freak out on me or anything.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:25 am

I grinned, " So that's what has Harry knotted all up about. " I understood now. His little sister had a thing with Malfoy's son. Did I have an issue with it, a bit but it's not really my place to say who she should date. She's her own girl and can decide that. " I remember that..." speaking of her getting attacked. I never have wanted to hurt children more. For putting our little girl through what I had gone through that long time ago. I tried to push that out of my head, " So, you like not knowing how he feels about you?" I asked her. Referring to Malfoy, " Xander sounds cute..." I said with a smirk seeing as my friend and her uncles brother were his parents.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:41 am

I grinned and nodded.  I really enjoyed driving my brother and dad nuts.  I could not help it; I got it honestly... i mean, hello!  Dad and Uncle Sirius after all!  I shrugged.  "I don't know... Ian and I have mostly been physical, kind of ignoring anything emotional.  Almost like he has already ended things before things started,"  I explained, then I realized what that my sound like.  "Only snogging, mind you.  I'm not that bad like Dad was."  Even though Dad tried to hide it or dismiss it, I knew he did not just flirt and snog the girls before Mum.  But I was not like that.  Had I been close?  Sure.  But if I was going to date a couple of guys at once, I was not going to do more than snog them because I did not want to be labeled a whore.  "But Ian and I are starting to get to know each other more -- he's really not as bad as what people put him out to be.  But he's just really guarded.  I don't know if I want guarded because that's just difficult to tell whether or not they're lying to you."  I shut up then because I figured it was easier to talk about one guy at a time and not go into both of them.  "We'll tackle Ian first then we'll talk Xander," I added, grinning at mum.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry J. Potter Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:33 pm

I had left mum and Lyla, I really did not want to deal with her talking about boys and whatnot. It made me shudder knowing that she had been dating Malfoy's son. I had found my dad, " Hi" I said as I walked into the study and sat down beside him.
Harry J. Potter
Harry J. Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:01 pm

I chuckled at my sons face. "Hi," I replied. "Why so glum?" I could only imagine what was on his mind right now. I enjoyed his random visits though. I wondered if it had anything to do with Ginny.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry J. Potter Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:22 pm

Laughing a bit, " i could bore you with it..." i told him. I want many things right now that included ly not dating malfoys son. It also included me having a normal life and being able to be happy with my family and friends and hopefully with my future wife. I had almost ended toms tyranny. I wanted to get his opinion on something. " when did you propose to mum?" i asked him.
Harry J. Potter
Harry J. Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu May 01, 2014 5:06 am

That was not a question I had expected from Harry, but one I always enjoyed answering.  "Well, it was back in our seventh year.  Valentine's Day -- I know, it sounds cliche, but it was brilliant," I said, thinking back to the moment, a smile coming onto my face.  "How much detail would you like?  I relived moments like that for sixteen years to keep me going -- so I've got everything as an excellent story now."  I chuckled slightly.  I was great at story telling -- and it was even better when the story I was telling was fact rather than fiction.  Lyla loved hearing my adventures and always wanted me to tell a lot of stories to her when she was younger.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon May 05, 2014 1:42 pm

I still couldn't believe she liked a Malfoy. I was not going to tell her that we didn't approve because she is too much like her parents and would do it anyway. No matter what anyone's opinion was of him. Of course still rooting for Xander. I nodded as she spoke. " Sounds like he is an interesting guy...if he opens up to you...that's always a good start."
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Mon May 05, 2014 2:29 pm

I nodded, biting my lip slightly.  I was surprised that she did not have more to say about Ian than that.  "Okay... so now Xander's turn," I said excitedly.  "He's super sweet, talented, sticks up for the little guy, and all that type of stuff.  I mean, I always thought he thought I was just some dorky younger kid on the quidditch team since he's even older than Ian.  But of course I had to prove him wrong and that I am quite talented -- like Harry was.  I don't really know how our friendship turned into something more, but it just feels natural.  There's chemistry... and, Mum, he is so yummy.  Like... super cute.  Gorgeous.  Well, they both are.  But there's still a downfall to Xander like there was with Ian, though different.  Xander reminds me a little of Harry and Dad, always wanting to protect me.  I'm not a porcelain doll that breaks easily.  And I dunno if I want to deal with proving to someone else that I am quite capable of handling myself," I explained, hoping she understood why it was just so hard to choose between Ian and Xander.  "So, that's why I'm with both of them right now.  It gives me time to figure out which one fits me best."  I grinned, quite proud of myself for getting through it all as easily as I did.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry J. Potter Tue May 06, 2014 2:02 am

I grinned as he spoke, " Well, I mean just the proposal....." I explained, " I want to ask when did you know ?" I asked him. I mean, Ginny means everything to me. " I have to see her smile...I'll do anything for her...." I said hopefully he knew what I meant.
Harry J. Potter
Harry J. Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue May 06, 2014 6:52 am

I nodded, understanding completely what he meant.  "Well, at first the main reason why I wanted your mum to date me so badly was because she just flat out said no.  She was the only woman that just didn't want to date me.  So it became a challenge that I so accepted.  And when she finally said yes, it was as if I just knew."  I chuckled, knowing that it was not much of a help.  "I mean, the fact that I would willingly lay down my life for her and yet I never wanted to be without her.  It was a feeling in my gut that I just knew."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry J. Potter Sat May 10, 2014 3:13 pm

I nodded at him, " Yeah, I want to ask Mr. Weasley for her hand first..." I explained, " To really show Gin..." I explained as I went on about her. " She just, means so much to me....and do you think it's to fast?" I asked. I mean, I wanted my dad's help on this. IT was something to serious to mess up.
Harry J. Potter
Harry J. Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum