Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SMUT -- A Little Bit of Lovin -- April 1977

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

SMUT -- A Little Bit of Lovin -- April 1977 - Page 2 Empty Re: SMUT -- A Little Bit of Lovin -- April 1977

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:48 pm

Nodding, " I guess that makes sense..." I bit my lip and nodded. " You know....I love you...I really do I have from the first year. " I told him. Rubbing his chest, " It's just the seeing how you are with Severus and it just made me mad. " I leaned into him more. " I mean really it's done now... like I wasn't mad at you... " I shrugged " It's hard to explain..."
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

SMUT -- A Little Bit of Lovin -- April 1977 - Page 2 Empty Re: SMUT -- A Little Bit of Lovin -- April 1977

Post  James Potter Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:14 am

I shrugged. "It's not big deal... made for great fun," I told her laughing. "And I love you, Lily Evans... and I think you know for how long." I made her look at me, in a gentle manner, and kissed her.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:23 am

Smiling, " I Love you too James Potter." Kissing him, breaking it. " I like alone time too...you know what I mean?" Grinning, I kissed him again. With everyone here I'm sure they wouldn't be to fond of us sitting on your bed kissing..." I laughed a little. " But, " I said taking a small swig, " We need to have some more alone sometimes." I informed him.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:28 pm

I smiled and nodded. "But let's have this time make up for all those other times we didn't get alone time," I suggested, grinning and kissing her again. Merlin, I loved the way she tasted... she was like heaven to me. Amazing.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:44 am

Grinning as he kissed me. " Yep... for all the time we don't..." I flipped myself so I was on top of him and I grinned, as I kissed him deeply.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:59 am

Mmmm... this was nice. I pulled her ever closer and put my hands both up her shrit, starting to lift it slightly. I just wanted to see how far she'd let me go.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:39 am

I smiled as he pulled my shirt up slightly. I ran my hands through his hair, I bit his lip lightly. As I moved my hands to take his shirt off.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:41 am

Well, that just gave me permission. I let her take my shirt off, helping her a bit to make it a smoother process. Grinnnig at her, I lifted her shirt over her head. Wasting no time, I resumed kissing her, my hand feeling up her back to her bra. We'll see if she'll let me take that off, too.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:01 am

I shivered a little, his hands were warm compared to my cold body. My hands running up and down his chest I grinned as my hands found his pants button. I undid that quickly. Unbuckled his belt and pulled that off with one simple movement. I looked up to his eyes and grinned mischievously. I kissed him passionately as I let his hands roam up to my bra.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:06 am

Well , well... wasn't she frisky. I easily unclasped her bra (I was secretly glad I didn't have trouble wiht it like I do sometimes). I let it fall tot he floor easily. I moved us so I was on top of her, but I was supporting my own weight of course so I didn't smash her. I started to kiss down her chin and neck line and chest until I was so close... but I pulled away, teasing her a little bit.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:17 am

I bit my lip as I arched my back. That felt really good. I wrapped my legs around him. As I urged his head up, so it was easier for me as I kissed him more forcefully. I wanted him now, I turned his head as I kissed his neck and bit it lightly.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:22 am

Oooh kinky, I thought. I liked that. I moved slightly so I could undo her bottoms more easily than before and slid them down her soft legs. I moved back up and also removed her panties. I didn't want to wait for permission because I already knew I had it. I started kissing her again, inserting two of my fingers into her as I did so.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:29 am

I moaned holding onto his legs with mine as I arched my back, deep breathing, biting my lip, while kissing him. I moved my head to my neck so I bit his neck again. I let my legs drop from him as I felt my toes curl. Using what I could I used my feet to slide his pants off him. I kissed him forcefully giving his hair a slight pull.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:04 am

I moaned as she pulled my hair and undressed me... very talentedly with her feet, might I add. I moved my hand so I was carressing her hip and thigh, my nails every so often digging softly into her skin. I liked it kinky.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:07 am

I arched my back, wow....I couldn't get my head around to think of anything basically. My hands found his member I looked up to him as I heard him take a breath. I started then to stroke it teasingly. Then wrapped my hand around it and I pumped slowly.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next