Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROMANIA: You said hey. Since that day you stole my heart and you're the one to blame -- Sept 1994 (DONE)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ROMANIA:  You said hey. Since that day you stole my heart and you're the one to blame -- Sept 1994 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROMANIA: You said hey. Since that day you stole my heart and you're the one to blame -- Sept 1994 (DONE)

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:01 am

"I suppose feisty is a way to describe it," I added, taking the paperwork from him.  I called one of the guys over and he took the babies to the back so we could do what we needed to do with them.  It was just an outpatient treatment so Charlie was going to have to wait here.  "Why don't you just sit down over there," I told him, pointing to a chair in the corner away from the front desk.  "We'll have them back out to you in a little bit."
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

ROMANIA:  You said hey. Since that day you stole my heart and you're the one to blame -- Sept 1994 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROMANIA: You said hey. Since that day you stole my heart and you're the one to blame -- Sept 1994 (DONE)

Post  Charlie Weasley Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:05 am

I chuckled and shook my head and sat where I was told.  I opened up the Prophet that was sitting there and was surprised that they got the England variety along with the Romanian news.  I still got the copy from England so I knew what was going on in my homeland.  I kept glancing over the paper whenever I saw that little thing come into my peripheral vision.  They must have finally gotten the chance to clean off their robes or change because she was actually clean.  And boy did she clean up well.  I mean, for being in a uniform and such.  That was the great thing about the reservation... the only requirement was your wand and some workboots.  The rest of the attire was up to us.  I glanced at my watch and then I saw my cage come up with sedated dragon babies and she was back at the front desk.  "Am I allowed to approach the bench?" I teased, standing up and walking over before she could answer.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:06 am

I resisted rolling my eyes again and instead just handed him a copy of their paperwork.  "These are for you," I said, glad that he took them nicely.  I could have seen him trying to give me a papercut or something when yanking them out of my fingers.  "Would you like me to take these two out to your vehicle or do you want to?" I questioned.
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:08 am

"Trying to get rid of me?" I questioned, feigning insult.  I grabbed the cage and lifted it off of the counter.  I was going to enjoy this one... she at least dished it back... sometimes the others would just take it and that got to be boring at times.  Didn't stop us guys from doing it, but still.  I liked the challenge.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:10 am

I walked him out so that way I could open the doors without him dropping the poor things on the ground.  "You have a nice day, Charlie," I said, closing the rear door of the car.  I always found it entertaining that everyone being wizards and witches, that we had to keep up as much appearances as we could due to quite nosy Muggles.  It drove me nuts sometimes.
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:12 am

She really was trying to get rid of me it seemed.  "You too, Des," I said with a smile.  I watched subtly as she walked back to the clinic. I got into the driver's seat and pulled out onto the road.  I could not believe that she had gotten me to watch her walk away... I shook my head.  Nothing needed to be on my mind when I got back to the reservation.  I needed a clear head to be able to handle the dragons... but that pretty little smile just kept creeping into my head.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2