Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mother daughter bonding.....----TBD

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mother daughter bonding.....----TBD  - Page 2 Empty Re: Mother daughter bonding.....----TBD

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:20 pm

I couldn't help but laugh. "I know, sweetie... you're too much like me. And I didnt' listen when it came to boys, etiher," I said.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Mother daughter bonding.....----TBD  - Page 2 Empty Re: Mother daughter bonding.....----TBD

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:07 pm

" I guess I should take that as a compliment." I laughed. It was good to me to be compared to mum. From stories I have heard she stood up for herself.
Elena S. T. Black Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:56 am

I laughed. "Naturally I would think it would be a good thing," I teased. I sighed and pushed my hair out of my face. "alright... I've got to ask now, sweetie. You have got to tell me all about the crush."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:38 am

Damn, I had hoped she would have forgotten. " What do you mean? I am telling you about George..." I said with a smile, in hopes she would forget about me saying I have a crush on a teacher. I didn't want to get awe'd at or something. I mean, when I had a thing for Will, it was Will who made me have a thing for him. It ended up weird because he was like a brother to me. It just seemed weird to me to like him, then with Remus....he is just kind and helps every student. He is totally hot.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:01 am

I laughed and shook my head. "You don't get off the hook that easy, missy," I told her. "You will be telling me all about that crush. There's no option there... but I suppose I could make it even. After you tell me all about it, I'm sure we could find something that I could tell you that would make it perfectly even. Sound like a deal?" I suggested. I wanted to hear all about this. I couldn't help it.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:28 am

I grinned sheepishly, " I could try..." I said with a smile. Pulling my hair to my shoulder, " You probably already know mum...." I said simply. " I mean it's not like I have a thing for Snape.." I said with a shudder. That would be just gross. Getting a go on look from her I sighed, " Before I tell you...I don't want to hear ......awwwwww...." I finished with an air quote. Looking to her knowing she would end up doing it anyway. Giving me a look, I continued, " It's Remus.." I said quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:33 am

I resisted the urge and instead just gave a knowing smile, seeing as I guessed it would be him. "Well, I guess I can't say I'm necessarily surprised," I told her. "Can I ask why, exactly?" I was curious as to why a young lady would have a crush on Remus. I could easily understand a woman my age... but I would think younger girls would think he to old or somthing.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:44 am

I found it strange that my mother asked me that. " Mum he is totally hot." I said with a shrug. " Just the whole mysterious gentle thing going on for him. " I explained, realizing I am talking to my mother about her friend. Grinning a little, " He's just awesome, smart..." I felt like I was going on and on.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:58 am

I nodded, definitely understanding. "And there's always that hint there that he has a dark side -- even though you obviously know what that is. Then there's that look in his eyes when he looks at you when you're talking. It's like you're the only person in the world he cares about at any particular moment," I added, smiling. I knew. I mean, hello, I dated him for a summer. He had made me feel special... obviously not nearly as much as Sirius, but still. He was my first boyfriend - he would always have a special place in my heart.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:16 am

I felt my eyes grow, " Yeah that's it exactly!" I said happy my mom understood where I was coming from. " Just talking in class it seems so hard to not pay attention. George teases me about it." I said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:35 am

I grinned a little bit. "I mean, I don't necessarily blame him for doing that... that's part of his job as your boyfriend. Give you hell about your crushes," I said. "How long have you had this crush on Remus?"
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:00 am

I grinned, " I understand that... " I agreed I mean, was George jealous of Remus who was completely unattainable. It's just a school girl crush. I am sure he has one on someone here. I am thinking Madam Pomfrey's helper. I shook my head, " Oh, well, a little while.." I said to her with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:41 am

I grinned. "Ah, I remember those days... crushes and whatnot. Those were very fun," I told my daughter. I didn't want to get all old-person on her and say to cherish them or anything... but it was true. I bit my tongue though. I wasn't that old yet... I didn't need her to group me up there yet.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:43 am

I laughed, " They are fun." I said as I took another sip. It was delicious, " Mum, how did you deal with having a crush on a teacher and dating dad?" I asked her. " I mean, I love hearing stories about you and dad."

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:42 pm

I sighed and thought back. "Well, your dad was my entire school-girl crush -- except for Remus. It had been nice with Remus, but we both just knew it wouldn't work out. That was a fantastic summer though," I said, smiling at those days. "Once I had your dad, I just knew. Naturally I had to deal with your uncle and what he thought, but I can't say I really had a crush on a teacher or anyone after I started dating your dad. Granted, teachers back in our school years weren't nearly as nice to look at as Remus, though," I added. Merlin... I would have never had a crush on Slughorn... I nearly shuddered at the thought.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next