Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heart beats fast...Colours and Promises..._TBD

2 posters

Go down

Heart beats fast...Colours and Promises..._TBD Empty Heart beats fast...Colours and Promises..._TBD

Post  William J. Lupin Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:23 am

So, here I was asking Sirius if I could marry Elena. I think our parents knew I was thinking about it more and more. I didn't really tell mum and dad I was thinking about it. But I should have that way if Sirius killed me they would know who did it. I would be taking his little girl away who is pretty much just like him. In a sense grossed me out. But, I love her and I can't see myself with anyone else. I can just see it now, I would ask Sirius and he would tell me where to go and to leave forever and not come back. To ask him is just something I need to do. If I remember correctly he went and asked Mr.Potter to marry Ember before she was older. I think it was in the teens...so I hope we are older maybe I could use that. But I do love her with everything I have. To explain that is not my strong suit. In many ways I am like my father. Just thankfully Elena knows just how much. I could never hurt her like that....there was only the point of getting that across to Sirius so I could still keep my life. Grimmauld Place was in my sites, I just had to hope Elena wasn't home....nor Ember.. I took a deep breath and walked in, after a quick brief " Hello?"
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Heart beats fast...Colours and Promises..._TBD Empty Re: Heart beats fast...Colours and Promises..._TBD

Post  Sirius Black Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:49 am

I was in the study, hearing a voice I walked into the hall to figure out who it was. Seeing Will standing there I smiled " Hey Will...um..Dean's out...and so is Leni. " I said as he looked as if he's seen a ghost. " Everything okay?" I asked him, I mean I know I am not his parents but he looked worried or something. " Come grab a seat?" I said leading him into the living room. Grabbing a seat myself, " So what's going on?" I asked him. As my question scared the hell out of him. " You're not really acting like you.." I pointed out as he responded by a nervous laugh and running his hand through his hair.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Heart beats fast...Colours and Promises..._TBD Empty Re: Heart beats fast...Colours and Promises..._TBD

Post  William J. Lupin Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:12 pm

I have never been so nervous. I was asking his little girl to marry me. I only hoped I could sputter out the words to him. To manage to ask him. " Well, Sirius can we sit down?" I asked him sitting down. Fidgeting uncontrollably I sat looking over to him. " Well....I want to ask you something very important.."
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down