Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the City, country, mountains or seas. Wherever you are baby that's where I want to be. 2020

Go down

In the City, country, mountains or seas. Wherever you are baby that's where I want to be. 2020 Empty In the City, country, mountains or seas. Wherever you are baby that's where I want to be. 2020

Post  Juliet Finnegan Sat Nov 11, 2023 9:24 am

I wanted to surprise Dean with a little evening to us. I enjoyed giving him surprises and little gifts. Made me happy to plan it, seeing him smile was also a great reward for my trouble. So I made him a nice meal, spaghetti with home made sauce, and made turkey meat balls along with a Cesar salad and some garlic bread and walking over to the cupboard I pulled out a bottle of red and a bottle of white. I stood at the table and looked at the set up. I needed to make sure I was not forgetting anything. Looking at the time, he should be getting in soon. I ran upstairs to make myself a little more presentable without going crazy. Staying cozy and yet still looking a little on the fancy side. I walked back downstairs and waited. " Now for the impatient part of waiting for him" I sat down and waited for him to come home.
Juliet Finnegan
Juliet Finnegan

Back to top Go down