Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Platform 9 3/4 --So As I walked along I realized a new beginning... September 4th 1971

+3
Aquarius Avery
Bellatrix Black Lestrange
Lily M. Evans Potter
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Platform 9 3/4 --So As I walked along I realized a new beginning... September 4th 1971  - Page 2 Empty Re: Platform 9 3/4 --So As I walked along I realized a new beginning... September 4th 1971

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:33 am

I instantly felt hatred for the boy in front of me. I know what M.....is and he is not better than anyone. I do not care about the labels. " How can someone look like it?"
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Platform 9 3/4 --So As I walked along I realized a new beginning... September 4th 1971  - Page 2 Empty Re: Platform 9 3/4 --So As I walked along I realized a new beginning... September 4th 1971

Post  Jerith McKennon Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:37 am

Jerith laughed as Betta pulled away from him. "You can just tell the purebloods from the rest. Oi, I still don't know your name!" he exclaimed to Betta. "I want to know it so I can ask you to be my girlfriend sometime in the next two years or so."
Jerith McKennon
Jerith McKennon

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabetta Domenici Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:41 am

"Leave me alone!" Betta exclaimed, moving over to sit by Severus. "Just wait until we get to Hogwarts! Oh, I hope we're not in the same House! You're nasty and disgusting, and I will never be your girlfriend! Go away!"
Elisabetta Domenici
Elisabetta Domenici

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:46 am

I had agreed he seemed very rude, to people he didn't even know. It was weird I was thinking I will be leaving soon to join the boys I bumped into.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Severus Snape Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:52 am

Severus, who had felt an instant dislike for the boy the moment he'd stepped into the compartment and started harassing Betta, got up and started pushing Jerith out into the hallway. "Now go away!" he exclaimed, before turning to Lily. "Hey, it's good to see you. Where are you sitting at?"
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:13 am

I smiled, " Sitting with James, Remus and Sirius." I hoped I had there names right. They had been nice enough to talk to me and say they'd help me. So, I took the help. They seemed nice, so I had made some new friends. And met up with ones I already had.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Severus Snape Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:25 am

Severus nodded. "That's good...it's nice to make friends on the first day. Well...if you'd like, you can always come visit Betta and me here. Or maybe Betta can go visit you and meet James, Sirius, and Remus. Maybe I will, too...I just want to finish up a bit of reading first."
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabetta Domenici Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:30 am

"Hey, that sounds good. I want to go meet more people." Betta replied enthusiastically. "Is it okay if I come along, Lily? Er...I did see a trolley down the hall and I wanted to stop by to see what's on it."
Elisabetta Domenici
Elisabetta Domenici

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:33 am

" I don't see why not. " I said with a smile. Then I could put my stuff in the compartment and talk the guys some more and go exploring on the train/
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabetta Domenici Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:29 am

"Great. Let's go, then." Betta said, jumping up and hurrying into the corridor, stepping on Jerith's foot when he tried to get in front of her. "Move, you horrid rat!" she exclaimed. "I was really trying not to make any enemies on the first night at Hogwarts, but I guess that's too late now. Leave me alone, Jerith!"

She sighed a huge sigh of relief when Jerith finally moved back into his compartment, an angry scowl on his face. Turning to Lily, she gave the other girl a rueful smile. "Sorry about that. I've a feeling he's going to be trouble for the next few years."
Elisabetta Domenici
Elisabetta Domenici

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2