Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I promise not to hurt her -- Summer 1997

2 posters

Go down

I promise not to hurt her -- Summer 1997 Empty I promise not to hurt her -- Summer 1997

Post  Lee Jordan Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:33 am

I was really actually nervous about asking Liv's older brother to marry her.  I knew it would be important to my girlfriend if I did so.  I knocked on the door to the stairs that led up to the flat above the wand shoppe.  I waited, wondering if Gabriel would like me enough to give me permission.
Lee Jordan
Lee Jordan

Back to top Go down

I promise not to hurt her -- Summer 1997 Empty Re: I promise not to hurt her -- Summer 1997

Post  Gabriel Ollivander Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:07 pm

I was a bit surprised to hear a knock on the door as I was heading down them to do some work in the shop.  I opened the door to see Lee Jordan -- my sister's boyfriend -- standing there.  I raised my eyebrows at him.  "Hey, Lee," I said to him.  "I was just heading to do some work in the shop... follow me there?"  I figured that it was not a big deal because it was Lee and continued on my way anyways.
Gabriel Ollivander
Gabriel Ollivander

Back to top Go down

I promise not to hurt her -- Summer 1997 Empty Re: I promise not to hurt her -- Summer 1997

Post  Lee Jordan Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:21 pm

"Oh, er, sure," I said, a little shocked and yet I knew I hsould follow.  I wanted to do this semiprivately, but I guess in the shop would do.  "I want to talk about Liv."  I was not sure how he would take that.  "It's all good, though, so don't jump to anything bad or whatever."
Lee Jordan
Lee Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Ollivander Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:51 pm

When he mentioned Liv, I stopped in my tracks.  I looked at him and still was not completely convinced about it not being bad.  "Lee, what's going on?  She's alright?"
Gabriel Ollivander
Gabriel Ollivander

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Jordan Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:26 am

I couldn't help but laugh. "Wow, way to not jump to the worst conclusion despite being told not to do so," I joked, shaking my head. "I'm serious, she's fine." I recognized the not funny face -- Liv had a very similar one. "I'm just hoping to find out if you think she's happy."
Lee Jordan
Lee Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down