Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loneliness makes one do unimaginable things -- 1992

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Loneliness makes one do unimaginable things -- 1992 - Page 3 Empty Re: Loneliness makes one do unimaginable things -- 1992

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:31 pm

I was so glad to have them -- and that they were not furious with me because of what the kids had thought they witnessed.  I sat down gingerly and took my mug from Tobi again.  "You two... mean the world to me," I assured them.  "I just don't know what I'm going to do about Lenni and Dean... and the others."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Loneliness makes one do unimaginable things -- 1992 - Page 3 Empty Re: Loneliness makes one do unimaginable things -- 1992

Post  Michael Bane Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:18 am

I sat down in the chair across from the couch that Tobi got Ember set up on.  I shook my head at her.  "The others will end up coming around," I said, speaking of the Lupins of course.  "Dean and Lenni... they're teenagers.  They only believe what they want to.  I'd just... I dunno.  Try talking to them?  And they'll come around eventually to believe you."  I was not sure what all I could say.  I had not been a parent long.
Michael Bane
Michael Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:01 am

I knew that it was mainly because Ember was scared.  I knew she had thought about moving on from Sirius and Remus was there for her then, so I could understand how they could see it.  Of course, Ember would never do such a thing, but they were only listening to the children -- who naturally blow things out of proportion.  I sighged.

"Ems, just worry about feeling better after this," I said.  "Then we can all deal with the Lupins and your kids together.  If it's just more than you and your word, then they should listen a little bit more."
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:33 pm

I was so glad that Tobi was there for me.  "Thank you," I said to both of them again.  I knew that it would be a few days at least for me to feel better both emotionally and physically.  I was assaulted and drugged.  "Is there any way for you to see what he used against me or no?  I mean, it had to be some sort of potion..."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Bane Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:42 am

I shook my head.  "Not unless we make it official," I said to Ember sadly.  "There are only so many things I can do without using official and dealing with other Healers and whatnot at St. Mungo's."
Michael Bane
Michael Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:02 am

I looked at Ember, knowing that she did not want anything official by any means.  "As long as you're feeling okay now," I said quickly, "I think we should leave it alone.  But if you're not or you think something's still off, then we might want to think about making it official."
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:17 am

I shook my head.  "I think I'll be alright.  Just a bit woozy still, is all," I said to them honestly.  I sighed, putting my fingers at my temples.  "Don't worry about making it official by any means... things will be okay."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3