Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing like an adventure to get the summer going. --June 26 1977

+2
James Potter
Sirius Black
6 posters

Go down

Nothing like an adventure to get the summer going. --June 26 1977 Empty Nothing like an adventure to get the summer going. --June 26 1977

Post  Sirius Black Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:50 am

School had just finished and Prongs and Lily were engaged, it was a happy occasion to take out some of the stress and depression out of all of us. Something nice to focus on, even though everyone of us is seeming to think that if we share something it will be to good to be true and something bad would happen again. With all of us already have gone home and whatnot it was a fun time to get together.

Lily had told us about a water park, which sounded fun. I was all right with that. I'm always up for something new. I would drag Ember with me on water slides. I was anxious to see what muggles thought were water slides. At Prongs place looking around at my stuff that I have with me, " Well, swim trunks nad clothes, and soap what else?" I asked him as I wanted to make sure I had everything. I was going to be taking over Grimmauld place again soon and it would feel weird in being in a house were the house hates me so, I'll have fun now and deal with all of that extra later. " So when's your fiancé and the ladies getting here?" I asked him if he knew. I wanted to know why we couldn't see bathing suits. Was I openly going to say hey Prongs I want to see your sister in a suit. No. I was not going to do that. I decided to change into swim trunks and through a muscle shirt on for now until we get there.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Nothing like an adventure to get the summer going. --June 26 1977 Empty Re: Nothing like an adventure to get the summer going. --June 26 1977

Post  James Potter Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:57 am

I looked over at Padfoot and smirked.  "Well, Ember's getting ready in her room, you know," I pointed out to him, rolling my eyes as I pulled a shirt over my head.  Wait to strip completely until we got there.  Sounded good to me.  I put on some flip flops and shrugged. "As for Lily, Remus, Chloe, and Peter... no idea."  I could not wait to see Lily in her new suit she said she bought.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Nothing like an adventure to get the summer going. --June 26 1977 Empty Re: Nothing like an adventure to get the summer going. --June 26 1977

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:12 am

I was kind of self conscious about going to this water park.  I had scars on my chest and whatnot from my furry little problem.  I sighed and put a t-shirt on with my swim trunks on.  I put on a pair of sandals and looked at myself in the mirror once more.  I shook my head and chuckled slightly at myself.  I said goodbye to my dad and then, with my bag with a change of clothes and some soap to get chlorine off of me, I Flooed to the Potters'.

"Oi!  Guys?  Where you at?" I questioned.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pettigrew Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:25 am

Wearing a t-shirt and then a pair of trunks.  This was going to be an interesting day.  I had some sunscreen in the bag that LIly told us that we had to have.  We were all meeting at James' place, so I would use the Floo network to get there.  I just did not want to be the firs tone there... but I cared not, really.

I flooed to the Potters' place.
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:32 am

I had bought a brand new suit for the waterpark.  Mum thought it was a good thing to have since I was a mature, young woman.  Merlin, if only she knew!  i thanked Lily silently every single day she did not let anything slip.  I still found it kind of hard to be in a big group because of what Lily had seen.  I took a deep breath and looked at myself from the side and felt content.  I grabbed a light sundress to wear overtop of it until we got there.  I looked good and I was not afraid to say it... merlin, I really was a Potter.

Smirking, I grabbed sunglasses and my beach bag that had anything else I thought I would need.  My hair was in a loose braid down my back.  I walked out of my bedroom and saw Remus.  "Hey," I said.  "I think the girls are still getting ready in their room."  I loved making fun of James and Sirius whenever I had a chance.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:16 am

I heard Remus's voice and went to the living room where I heard Ember's comment.  "Oi, we are not girls," I said to her, giving her a look.  Sirius was so lucky I had never killed my little sister.  As soon as I got the words out of my mouth, green flames filled the fireplace again and there stood Peter, looking a bit awkward. "Hey, Wormtail," I said to him easily.  I lounged in one of the chairs.  "Who wants to take bets on when Lily and Chloe will get here?"  

I watched as Ember sort of slipped out of the living room.  She was going back to probably snog my best mate.  I was still having issues with the two of them being together.  I was just not used to it is all.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:08 am

I got ready in my emerald two piece bathing suit, I was however already at the potters home. I had come over to james place. I mean we were engaged so, I thought I would come and show james my new suit. Walking around james room and everything was gone so I figured they were downstairs. "Damnit!" I said as I wanted to sneak a quick visit. I dropped my bag on his bed as I went in and through my wrap around me as I slipped my flip flops back on. Pulling my hair into a side ponytail, looking at myself in the mirror. I wanted to see James reaction to my suit. Pulling the door open I peeked out the door. Okay he's not there. Grabbing my bag I left the room and went to find out where everyone was. " hi Everyone!" I said as I came down the stairs. Delighted at the looks of disbelief of why the heck was I upstairs.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:25 pm

I stared at Lily.  "Oi, I thought you went to fetch Chloe or something," I said, walking over to my lovely bride-to-be.  I gave her a kiss.  "Did you check on teh kids?  Ems sneaked off... and I don't trust that."  I grimaced at the thought of Ems and Sirius.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:31 am

When James came in, I crept out of the living room and went to the room in which he and Sirius shared.  I opened the door without even bothering to knock.  Sirius was, of course, making sure he looked alright in the mirror James had in his room.  I sitll found it hilarious that they had a mirror.  I went up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist, poking my head off to the side.  If he was not so bloody tall I would have loved to rest my chin on his shoulder.  "I think you look just fine," I assured him.  "And we can't have you looking too good, either; I want to enjoy the day instead of fending girls off of you."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:02 am

" chloe will be here soon enough." I said with a smile as I was happy we were able to do this. Although, I was slightly apprehensive about the whole idea because I mean it's the Marauders in a public muggle place. I wondered how they were going to behave. " Leave them alone...besides they're not going to do anything. " I pointed out to him. I mean, I won't say she won't try. Sirius may be daft but he's not going to do anything in a room he shares with James who could conveniently just stroll on in.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:35 am

I smirked, sitting down.  "I'm not so sure about that," I muttered, enjoying the frantic look that came across James' face.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:22 am

I gave Remus a look, " Oh come on...." I said with a sigh, seeing the look. " You share a room with him!" I said losing my patience. My god Chloe hurry up. She couldn't get here soon enough. " We can almost go just waiting for Remus' woman to show up."
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:09 am

I looked between Lily and Remus; who to believe on this?  Well, I knew the mind of a guy my age more than what Lily did.  "Someone go check on Ember and Sirius.  I don't trust the two of them," I said, standing up.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:26 am

Grinning like the fool I am, " Oh I'm sure you can handle both..." I joked. I put my hands on hers as we stood there. " Well, we better get out there as I am sure everyone is ready to go by now. I do take a while to get things moving.." I pointed out. I had to give them credit I was worse than one of them. " We should get out there. Chloe here yet?"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:29 am

I laughed at him.  "I'm sure I can, too, but that doesn't mean I want to," I pointed out to him.  "And I doubt she is... she's almost as bad as you are."  I loved being playful and... normal with Sirius.  sometimes everything that happened back in March still clouded my mind, but at least with Sirius I was able to push that aside for a little while.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down