Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I got my ticket for the long way 'round---June 13 1977

5 posters

Go down

I got my ticket for the long way 'round---June 13 1977 Empty I got my ticket for the long way 'round---June 13 1977

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:00 pm

I had somehow gotten asked to take everyone to a karaoke bar I couldn't believe they had gotten me to agree. Finishing getting ready I looked at myself as I waited for everyone else to get here. We were hitting the bar of my choosing I just hoped the guys would behave.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

I got my ticket for the long way 'round---June 13 1977 Empty Re: I got my ticket for the long way 'round---June 13 1977

Post  James Potter Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:49 pm

I looked at Lily with a grin.  "You'll be fine," I assured her.  I saw that Sirius and Ember were completely comfortable in this atmosphere.  Remus looked a bit worse than Lily.  It was hard to tell with Chloe.  And Peter... well, Pete looked like he wished to be anywhere else.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

I got my ticket for the long way 'round---June 13 1977 Empty Re: I got my ticket for the long way 'round---June 13 1977

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:20 am

Of course we had to do some karaoke singing.  Sirius and I were probably the ones most okay with it.  "What about a round of drinks?" I suggested, smiling innocently as I was far from being of age to be allowed to drink.  Not that it would hinder the boys by any means.  The guys and Lily were going to be entering their seventh year, Chloe was going into her sixth, and I was just going into my fifth.  But none of us ever really cared for the age difference too much, anyways.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pettigrew Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:04 pm

Why did we have to do this? I hated getting up in front of people. I just sat in the chair and tried not to be chosen to go up and humiliate myself.
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:07 pm

Sirius and Ember were rather entertaining and quite comfortable with the entire atmosphere. I looked over at Chloe. "I am not entirely sure if I want to be here," I said to her. I knew that James and Sirius would end up making me feel more comfortable -- at least, trying to make me so by getting me some drinks or something.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:32 pm

Nodding to James, " I'll be fine when I know that everyone will behave themselves." I said pointedly. " I'm not being unreasonable here by preparing for the worst. " I said defensively knowing everyone's natures thinking it wasn't to bad for me to be thinking of the worse case scenario.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:08 pm

I head what Lily said and laughed. "Erm, yeah, preparing for the worst is literally the best case scenario with you lot," I pointed out playfully.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down