Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To my mother and father: Separated by death, together by love -- Summer 2007

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

To my mother and father:  Separated by death, together by love -- Summer 2007 - Page 2 Empty Re: To my mother and father: Separated by death, together by love -- Summer 2007

Post  Benjamin Wood Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:59 pm

I shrugged.  "yeah, maybe," I said.  "I'm sure he'd enjoy coming over and whatnot."  I at least wanted Parker to feel like he was helping me, even though he really was not.
Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Back to top Go down

To my mother and father:  Separated by death, together by love -- Summer 2007 - Page 2 Empty Re: To my mother and father: Separated by death, together by love -- Summer 2007

Post  Penelope Clearwater Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:18 am

I grinned at Percy.  "Of course I am," I said to my lovely husband.  I put a hand on his shoulder.  "I think it'll be sooner rather than later that Parker gives up..." I nodded my head towards the window where we could see the two boys and our son was looking a bit put out.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Weasley Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:55 pm

I looked outside and realized that Parker was about to give up.  "I know," I said to her.  "I will go relieve our youngest to help our oldest."  I always viewed Ben as one of our own.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Parker Weasley Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:33 am

I sighed and shook my head.  "I might see if dinner is done," I muttered, unsure of what else to say to Ben.
Parker Weasley
Parker Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Benjamin Wood Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:15 pm

I shrugged.  "Alright," I said to Parker, knowing that he hated when I was in these moods about my parents.  I knew that it was hard to even talk to me because it was hard for me to even begin to explain how i felt about the whole thing.
Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Weasley Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:41 pm

I saw that Parker was giving up.  I gave Penelope a kiss on the cheek.  "Let's see if I can help him," I said to her.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:14 pm

I gave Perce a quick kiss and watched as Parker started to walk inside.  He passed his dad and joined me in the kitchen.  "It's nothing you did, kiddo," I said to him, ruffling up his hair as he went to pour himself a cup of milk.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Parker Weasley Fri May 20, 2016 10:58 am

I looked at my mum and nodded.  "I know," I said to her. "I wish there was a way that Ben could see his mum and dad... I know it'd make him feel a lot better."
Parker Weasley
Parker Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2