Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I look up to the sky and talk to you. What I wouldn't give to hear you talk back -- TBD, 5 years old

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I look up to the sky and talk to you.  What I wouldn't give to hear you talk back -- TBD, 5 years old - Page 2 Empty Re: I look up to the sky and talk to you. What I wouldn't give to hear you talk back -- TBD, 5 years old

Post  Wilhelmina Greyback Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:55 am

I looked over at my auntie.  "We're having dragon steak?" I questioned, knowing that it could get pricey and Daddy always complained about how Uncle Ayden and Aunt Lucy were not necessarily the wealthiest -- or at least they never helped him out anyways.
Wilhelmina Greyback
Wilhelmina Greyback

Back to top Go down

I look up to the sky and talk to you.  What I wouldn't give to hear you talk back -- TBD, 5 years old - Page 2 Empty Re: I look up to the sky and talk to you. What I wouldn't give to hear you talk back -- TBD, 5 years old

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:49 pm

I smiled at Mina.  "Yes... with the garlic and cheese covered potato wedges you like as well," I said, trying to get on her good side.  I knew these times wiht us were hard on her.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2