Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm always here to talk to -- TBD

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I'm always here to talk to -- TBD Empty I'm always here to talk to -- TBD

Post  Cathleen Clearwater Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:27 pm

I had heard about Oliver and Katie's passing in the battle at Hogwarts... I had to help Remus handle the emotions and to tell him that the deaths of those who fought were not his responsibility -- he had not been the one to kill them.  I wanted to check on Penny and Percy to see how they were handling the newest addition to their family.  "Penny, honey?  I'm here to help with the boys," I said, walking into their house since Penny was expecting me.
Cathleen Clearwater
Cathleen Clearwater

Back to top Go down

I'm always here to talk to -- TBD Empty Re: I'm always here to talk to -- TBD

Post  Penelope Clearwater Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:43 pm

I walked out of the bedroom we had for the boys, closing the door until it was only cracked open.  I smiled at my mum and gave her a hug.  "Oh Mum!" I said, pulling away and sighing.  "They just went down for a nap... but thanks so much for stopping by!"  The house was a mess, but I knew she would not mind.  Having two toddler boys... it was a handful to say the least.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathleen Clearwater Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:46 am

I smiled at her and looked around.  "Well, I can easily help you out with other things than watching the boys," I suggested to her.  "Why don't you make yourself some tea and relax?" I wanted her to not look so strained and exhausted -- which she definitely did.
Cathleen Clearwater
Cathleen Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:33 pm

I was startled slightly by my mother's suggestion.  I laughed and shook my head.  "Mum, I'm not having you come here and me sit and do nothing while you're cleaning my house.  I'm fine... really," I tried to assure her.  Percy and I were just having a hard time adjusting to having two toddler boys in the house -- and for the fact that the one was the son of our late best mates... it was just difficult.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathleen Clearwater Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:28 am

I sighed and rolled my eyes at my own daughter.  "I came here to help, Penny.  Let your mother do her job," I said simply, starting to already tidy up her home she shared with Percy and two young boys.
Cathleen Clearwater
Cathleen Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:42 am

I smiled at my mother an knew better than to argue with her.  Sighing, I just let her go at it.  "Well, I really appreciate it," I said to her simply.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathleen Clearwater Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:23 am

I smiled at my daughter.  "I know you do," I said to her simply, continuing to pick things up.  I looked over at Cathie and sighed.  "Honey, at least make yourself a cup of tea or something..."
Cathleen Clearwater
Cathleen Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:15 pm

My mother was so pushy, but I loved her.  I nodded and did as I was told.  "Would you like me to make you one, too?" I asked her as I put a pot on to boil for the tea.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathleen Clearwater Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:35 am

"Please, dear," I said to her wiht a smile.  I continued getting everything picked up in at least the living room.  "How have they been?  The boys?"
Cathleen Clearwater
Cathleen Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:23 am

I started making us some tea while my mother bustled around.  "You will at least take a break when the tea is done?" I said a little loudly since she was in a different room.  I heard her question and smiled.  "They've been wonderful.  Ben, it seems, still looks around as if looking for Katie and Oliver..."
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathleen Clearwater Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:51 pm

I walked back into the kitchen with some dirty dishes that had been neglected in the dining room.  "That's understandable.  Though he's young, he sitll remembers them right now," I said, sadness in my voice.  The older he got, the more he would forget about the memories he had as this small toddler.  No one remembered what happened when they were older about their toddler years -- except while they were toddlers, of course.
Cathleen Clearwater
Cathleen Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:46 am

I put the cup of tea in front of my mum with some sugar if she wanted it.  I sat down at the little breakfast bar we had in our kitchen.  "I know... and I know that we'll do our best to help keep the memory of them alive for him when he gets older," I said, realizing what my mum had been saying.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathleen Clearwater Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:10 am

I stirred in some sugar cubes while Penny spoke.  I nodded, understanding completely.  "Honey, you know you're not alone in this," I assured her.  "Bill and Charlie love Ben just as much as you and Percy -- they were close to Oliver, too.  Fred and George were very close to Katie, too.  Really, all the Weasleys were on the team with the two of them in school.  They can help with that, too."
Cathleen Clearwater
Cathleen Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:10 am

I laughed and looked at my mum.  "You are right about that," I said, smiling still while looking out towards Parker and Benjamin.  "They all have been amazing," I told my mum.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathleen Clearwater Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:39 pm

I chuckled.  "Of course I'm right," I said to her simply.  "And you know that me or Molly would love to baby sit so you and Percy can have some time to yourselves."
Cathleen Clearwater
Cathleen Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next