Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You don't strike me as one who usually needs saving -- Winter 2017

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

You don't strike me as one who usually needs saving -- Winter 2017 Empty You don't strike me as one who usually needs saving -- Winter 2017

Post  Dana Matthews Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:13 am

I ended up in the Ravenclaw common room, furious and upset.  People were talking disrespect towards the Headmaster because of hte way he was acting.  Well, it was hard for him after having lost his wife!  He had gone AWOL for a little while at the end of last year, but this year he was back... it was just different.  Something had changed in Grandpa Remus.  I could not believe it.  Of course I had gotten in a fight with someone about the way that they were speaking about him and the way they spoke to me... well, it really rattled me.  I knew our family was kind of like a misfit family with everything, but that did not mean I liked the way that people talked about me this way.  I was stomping around the common room while I was grabbing my bag.  I had to work on something, right?
Dana Matthews
Dana Matthews

Back to top Go down

You don't strike me as one who usually needs saving -- Winter 2017 Empty Re: You don't strike me as one who usually needs saving -- Winter 2017

Post  Reed Matthews Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:36 pm

I saw my little sister and looked at the way she was stomping around and being all upset about something.  I sighed.  I heard the rumors that already were starting to fly -- she got into a fight.  I went to her and sat down next to her.  "Hey... are you going to tell me what is wrong?" I asked her, looking at Dana with a slight smirk on my face due to the way that she looked.  Dana always looked cute when she was all riled up.
Reed Matthews
Reed Matthews

Back to top Go down

You don't strike me as one who usually needs saving -- Winter 2017 Empty Re: You don't strike me as one who usually needs saving -- Winter 2017

Post  Dana Matthews Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:29 am

I looked over at my big brother and sighed.  "Don't even get me started," I snapped at him.  "I just can't stand some people!"
Dana Matthews
Dana Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Matthews Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:31 am

I could not help but chuckle at her.  I put a hand on her shoulder and said, "Dana, just talk.  Don't steam."  I smirked, glad that I put a smile on her  face.  "Seriously, though, what happened?"
Reed Matthews
Reed Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Dana Matthews Tue May 12, 2015 11:31 am

I smiled reluctantly at Reed.  I hated how he could always get me to smile a little bit no matter what.  I sighed.  "I'm getting teased because of the way our family is," I explained to my brother.
Dana Matthews
Dana Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Matthews Tue May 12, 2015 5:00 pm

I raised an eyebrow.  "The way our family is?  Like... how we all love each other and sort of get along?" I asked, though I knew it was not something that simple.  It was more or less the domestic craziness that had leaked out through the years of Matthews and Malfoys going o school.
Reed Matthews
Reed Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Dana Matthews Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:52 am

I rolled my eyes.  "No... because Uncle Linc and Auntie June are outcasts... and they think we're just trying to become a better known family for socializing wiht Aunt Pansy and Uncle Draco," I said, getting so upset that tears were coming to my eyes.
Dana Matthews
Dana Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Matthews Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:09 pm

I listened to Dana and shrugged.  "So let htem think whatever they want, Dana," I said to her simply.  "There's no reason getting upset over something you cant' change."  There was no way to change how others thought; so she should ismply just llive her life and be happy.
Reed Matthews
Reed Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Dana Matthews Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:51 am

It was so easy for Reed; he was older and apparnetly did not care.  I glared at him.  "Yeah, whatever," I said to him.  "Like that's so easy to do."
Dana Matthews
Dana Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Matthews Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:07 am

I sighed and put a hand on my sister's shoulder.  "Dana, I know that it sucks," I said to her.  "But Abel and Elliot have already put so much out there for us... people remember them being awesome.  Ian is a bit dark, but people used to like him... and his mates still love him.  It'll be fine."  I was never good at helping my sister at all.
Reed Matthews
Reed Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Dana Matthews Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:46 am

I looked at Reed and knew he was right.  "It doesn't mean that it's not annoying," I pointed out to him.  "But I guess Ava has the same crap to deal with because of her mum."  I was best mates with Ava -- I was surprised that Dad let us visit with our cousin.  There was a lot of drama with it, but at least they kept it from spreading down to us kids as much as they could.
Dana Matthews
Dana Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Matthews Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:00 am

I sighed and nodded.  "Everyone has baggage, Dana," I said to her quietly.  "It's all about how you carry it, though."  I hoped that would help her figure it out.
Reed Matthews
Reed Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Dana Matthews Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:11 am

Sometimes I hated my brother and his logic.  I sighed and rolled my eyes.  "yeah, I get that Reed," I said to him.  "But that doesn't mean I want to look at everything logically right now."
Dana Matthews
Dana Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Matthews Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:58 am

I laughed at Dana slightly.  "Clearly," I said to my sister blatantly.  "But that doesn't mean that you need to be completely ignorant about it just like everyone else is."

<< Woot!  100!  >>
Reed Matthews
Reed Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Dana Matthews Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:46 am

I sighed, hating how Reed was being logical and whatnot.  I just wanted to rant without him telling me what was right or wrong.  "Alright, whatever," I said, rather disgruntled.  "I won't be ignorant... but I will still be pissed."
Dana Matthews
Dana Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next