Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you -- Summer 2008

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Never be ashamed of a scar.  It simply means you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you -- Summer 2008 - Page 2 Empty Re: Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you -- Summer 2008

Post  Quinn Weasley Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:54 pm

I laughed and stood up to get a drink of the lemonade Mum got for me.  "I hope not," I said.  "Hopefully by then I'll be gorgeous and they won't care that I have one small scar."
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Never be ashamed of a scar.  It simply means you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you -- Summer 2008 - Page 2 Empty Re: Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you -- Summer 2008

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:26 pm

I nodded at my daughter.  "You are already gorgeous," I assured my little girl, though I thought it was amazing that she did not seem to care much about what anyone thought of her.
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2