Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What was I thinking? - TBD

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What was I thinking? - TBD Empty What was I thinking? - TBD

Post  Anastasia Williams Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:57 am

I could not believe that I had taken advantage, basically, of Leopold.  Yes, I really liked him... but I did not want him that way.  Lyla was going to kill me when she found out.  I was starting to avoid both Lyla and Leo.  Though, unlike Ly, Leo was avoiding me as well.  At least him and I were on the same page.  I had my noise buried in my book, trying to avoid having to deal with the questioning looks -- though I was not entirely sure if they were really there or if I was imagining them.
Anastasia Williams
Anastasia Williams

Back to top Go down

What was I thinking? - TBD Empty Re: What was I thinking? - TBD

Post  Weston Taylor Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:22 am

I walked into the Ravenclaw common room and saw Anastasia sitting there reading a book.  Being the ostentatious person that I was -- something everyone told me I got from my father and grandpa -- I took a seat right next to her and looked over at her.  "Why are you trying to avoid all eye contact with people?" I asked blatantly.  "What's wrong?"
Weston Taylor
Weston Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Williams Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:15 am

I jumped slightly and looked up to see Wes sitting next to me.  "Oh, hi," I said, marking the page in my book as I spoke.  "Who said that I was avoiding people?" Of course Weston Taylor would notice; he always seemed to notice everything.
Anastasia Williams
Anastasia Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  Weston Taylor Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:04 pm

I could not help but laugh a little bit.  "Sorry," I said, not wanting to make her feel bad.  "But trust me... it's kind of obvious that you're avoiing people.  But not necessarily everyone,t hough... just your mates."
Weston Taylor
Weston Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Williams Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:21 am

I looked at him and tried to appear upset that he was analyzing me, but was sure that I failed.  "It's nothing, really, Wes... just... don't worry about it," I said to him, trying to dismiss him.
Anastasia Williams
Anastasia Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  Weston Taylor Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:46 pm

I had a feeling that she was just trying to get rid of a younger student, but I was actually concerned.  "Ana... you should know I won't say a word to anyone," I assured her.  What would I gain if I did that?  "So what's up?"  I was not going to let her succeed in avoiding this.
Weston Taylor
Weston Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Williams Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:34 pm

I sighed looking at the slightly younger student.  "I just feel miserable and horrible," I said to him, finally giving in.  I could tell he was not going to leave me alone at all.
Anastasia Williams
Anastasia Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  Weston Taylor Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:20 am

I pursed my lips, giving her a look.  "Ana... why's that?" I questioned, not entirely sure what she was getting at.  i knew there were issues, but I realized that I did not nkow the whole story -- that much was obvious.
Weston Taylor
Weston Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Williams Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:30 am

I sighed.  "Because I'm the worst person right now," I said, shaking my head.  "I know that my best mate is livid at me... one of my other good mates is probably upset with me... and one of the few guys that I could tolerate being around is avoiding me as much as I am him because of a stupi mistake," I rambled, realizing that once I started talking there was no stemming the flow.
Anastasia Williams
Anastasia Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  Weston Taylor Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:13 am

I looked at her, knowing who these people were.  "I don't think Ly is livid," I said to her.  "I think she's a bit upset, but that's about it.  As for Quinn, I don't think she knows exactly what's going on... just the fact that you're avoiding her.  And as for Leo, well, he can be a prat.  So I wouldn't worry about him."
Weston Taylor
Weston Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Williams Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:21 pm

Wes was a lot more insightful than what I thought he was.  I chuckled an sighed.  "Yeah, well, I know I'm probabyly just being a girl about all of this, but still," I said, shaking my head.
Anastasia Williams
Anastasia Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  Weston Taylor Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:20 pm

I chuckled in spite of myself.  "You are," I assured her.  "I mean, I'm sorry... but you must realize that you are getting things out of hand mor eby the fact of overthinking..."
Weston Taylor
Weston Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Williams Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:38 pm

I sighed, looking at Wes with a bit of a smile on my face.  "Yeah, I know what you're saying, Wes," I said to him simply.  I could not believe that a man was telling me how I was overthinking things.  Men normally were not that observant.  "I think we need to sotp talkinga bout it, though.  It might be best."
Anastasia Williams
Anastasia Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  Weston Taylor Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:53 pm

I chuckled and nodded.  "Alright," I said, conceding to her desires.  "But if we don't talk about that.... what will we fill the silence with?" I asked, smiling at Ana.
Weston Taylor
Weston Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Williams Wed May 06, 2015 5:09 pm

I rolled my eyes.  "Who said we had to fill the silence?" I teased.
Anastasia Williams
Anastasia Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next