Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm always here to talk to -- TBD

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I'm always here to talk to -- TBD - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm always here to talk to -- TBD

Post  Cathleen Clearwater Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:05 am

"Of course I do," I said to her.  "After everything... it's something we have to believe in."  I wanted Penelope to always have hope.
Cathleen Clearwater
Cathleen Clearwater

Back to top Go down

I'm always here to talk to -- TBD - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm always here to talk to -- TBD

Post  Penelope Clearwater Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:02 pm

I smiled at my mum.  "Thank you," I said to her, giving her a hug. I wanted her to know how much I appreciated everything she did for me and the family; making sure I did not lose my mind after losing dear friends was just one thing on the long list Mum helped me with.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathleen Clearwater Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:04 am

I smiled at my daughter as happily as I could. "Why don't we talk about something else," I said to her. I knew that the loss was heavy, but soemtimes it was good to get the mind off of things.
Cathleen Clearwater
Cathleen Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum