Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying not to do like his daddy did -- December 1993

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Trying not to do like his daddy did -- December 1993 - Page 4 Empty Re: Trying not to do like his daddy did -- December 1993

Post  Dean Black Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:47 am

As soon as we got to the Great Hall, I went up to the staff table.  I explained everything to Uncle Remus.  We could not contain ourselves while we ate.  Ron and I barely had dessert.  I looked at Ron and we went back to Gryffindor Tower.  I let him go up to the dorm when I heard a strangled sounding yell.  I rushed upstairs and saw bloodstained sheets and orange fur.  Ron looked horrified.  "What happened?" I asked, despair filling my voice.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Trying not to do like his daddy did -- December 1993 - Page 4 Empty Re: Trying not to do like his daddy did -- December 1993

Post  Ron Weasley Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:52 am

"That bloody cat!" I shouted.  "He ate Scabbers!  Look!  I'm finding Hermoine!" I could nto believe this!  I stormed down to the common room with full intent to shout at her.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:52 am

Now what?  I followed Ron downstairs.  I left the common room to avoid the row.  I found Uncle Remus to tell him what happened to Scabbers.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4