Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you do when you lose your hero?--tbd

2 posters

Go down

What do you do when you lose your hero?--tbd Empty What do you do when you lose your hero?--tbd

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:53 am

I was cleaning up the house as I felt something was up. I couldn't sit still. Poor James had to think I was losing my mind. I couldn't stop, " something isn't right...i don't know how I can explain it...just something is off." I said running a hand through my hair as i looked at my husband. " Can we..." I was cut off by our owl was flying at the window. I walked over and opened the window up letting him in. Taking the note from him I could barely finish reading it as my eyes became cloudy. I sat down in the chair, looking to the ground. I didnt know what to do.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

What do you do when you lose your hero?--tbd Empty Re: What do you do when you lose your hero?--tbd

Post  James Potter Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:03 am

I was reading the prophet while lily was bustling about. I knew not to get in her way when she was like this. I looked up from the paper when she trailed off. I knew that look. I set the paper down and went over to her. "what is it?" I asked her, kneeling down next to her chair.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

What do you do when you lose your hero?--tbd Empty Re: What do you do when you lose your hero?--tbd

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:15 am

My dad...my dad. " We..." The tears falling from my eyes. " We need to get to the hospital..." I let out a breath. My dad is in the hospital, they don't give him to long. " We need to get to the muggle hospital...my dad is....." I said to my husband who was leaning down beside me. I clutched his hand as I felt like an empty shell. " what do we do?"
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:26 am

I nodded at her, understanding fully now what was going on. I stood up and quickly grabbed our jackets instead of cloaks. I pulled lily to her feet. "come on," I said gently, helping her into her jacket. I knew she couldn't do this on her own.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:52 pm

I put on my jacket with James' help. I hung onto him as if I could no longer use my own strength to take me. My dad is in the hospital, it just didnt seem like it was real. I didn't know how to feel. I couldn't feel. This brought me to the horrible realization that I could lose him. We locked up the house, heading there all I could think about was how much pain he had to be in. Which was not the best idea for me who couldn't stop shaking. I felt myself leaning more and more on James as we got closer to the hospital. We got to the doors as I felt my legs lock. I couldn't move, " Help me.." I whispered.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:22 am

I knew exactly how she felt; it was not that long ago that I lost my own father.  I held onto her, glad to be her support.  "You can do this," I said to her softly.  I rubbed the small of her back as I gently pushed her forward through the door.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:39 pm

I took his hand tightly as we entered the hospital. I needed to find my dad, " We need to get to his room..." I said quietly as I was managing to hold the tears in as I didn't want to let go of James' hand at all in fear of me collapsing. I took a deep breath, as I was about to ask for my dad I saw my mother coming to meet us. She looked just as I felt. Fresh tears were clouding my eyes, " Mum..." I said as I felt like I was a sad little girl again who needed her dad. " How is he holding up?" I asked her as she attempted to smile at me. She shook her head.
___
I looked to my youngest daughter as I didn't know what to say to her. " He's upstairs, your sister and Vernon are on there way.." I informed her as I took her in a hug. " Lily Flower, he's asking for you and James..." I said in her ear as I let go of her. " I need some fresh air sweetie....I will wait for your sister and Vernon outside. You can go and see him....he's on the fourth floor...4E" I let her know as I pulled James into a hug. Looking to him, " I am so glad you're here." I said as I clapped his hands and I turned to leave and wait for our daughter outside.

___

I let the tears fall from my eyes as I looked on as she gave James a hug and said something to you. Saying she was going outside was never really a good sign. " He's asking for us...." I told him as I walked over to the elevator. Walking in I hit the fourth floor button as I felt myself shaking as I didn't want to see him attached to all of those wires. We got to his room as I pushed it open and I felt my heart break. He was connected to so many things I didn't know how to react. I started deep breathing, tears falling freely I took a step into the room with James right beside me. " Hi dad..." I said as I walked to his side. Making sure I didn't hit any of the wires or anything. " They treating you right?" I asked him. He looked over to me and smiled, to which I broke. I started sobbing and couldn't control myself.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:23 am

I gave Mrs. Evans a tight hug, the only reason I would let go of Lily at the moment was to spread some of my strength to her mother.  I followed Lily up to 4E and I hated to see how much it hurt Lily to see her dad like this -- it flashed me back to how my own father looked.  I swallowed and kept a hand on Lily's shoulder and returned Mr. evans' smile.  I still found it difficult to think that he was asking for both of us and not just his eldest daughter.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:58 pm

I felt my knees buckle as I just wasn't sure on how I was still moving. I borrowed strength from James as I knew it had to be hard for him. Seeing as we were in this situation ot to long ago. I took a deep breath and tried to make sure I didn't continue to make a fool out of myself. Neither James or my dad seemed to mind me sobbing. I took a few breaths, trying to gain composure. I knew Petunia was going to be here soon and she better not start anything for I feared the way I would act. Looking to my dad as I held tightly to his hand, " You have to get better.." I said quietly. I didn't know what to do without him. I don't like how close it really was to losing him.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:12 pm

I squeezed Lily's shoulders on which I put my hands.  I figured that my silence would be best in this situation.  I knew, however, that if Petunia or Vernon said or did anything, I would step up and defend Lily.  There was no way I would let them get away with causing a scene during a time like this.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:43 am

My dad squeezed my hands and gave me a small smile. " Stop it.." I said as more tears rolled down my cheeks. I wanted to be strong for him to not have him just worry about me falling apart or something. I don't know if I could do that. I was worried for when Petunia and Vernon would show up however. I am in no mood to be messed with. I wouldn't however, have a fight in front of dad. I wouldn't let her have the satisfaction.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down