Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I do not like him....I do not....All right keep telling yourself that. ---TBD

2 posters

Go down

I do not like him....I do not....All right keep telling yourself that. ---TBD Empty I do not like him....I do not....All right keep telling yourself that. ---TBD

Post  Katrina Pond Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:18 am

So a few of the other girls in Gryffindor were talking about how delicious Ryan is. Of course they were talking about it. He doesn't seem to mind anybody talking about him at all. So why would he start now when it was girls talking about him. I was headed straight for my usual seat which was beside him at lunch when Ally snapped me over to the Hufflepuff table and plunked me down beside her. I looked to her, " Okay, what is this all about?" I asked almost utterly confused. I usually ate with Ryan and Lauryn and the twins, both sets and such at lunch but I have been kidnapped or something. She was smiling at me as she seemed to be waiting for Sedona or something I figured. She looked at me like she knew what I was thinking. She than uttered those words. That she thinks I like Ryan. HA! Yeah right. I gave her a look, " No....way." I said as I shook my head at her. She was nuts if she thought I liked him. What hit her on the head. " Do you need to see Pomfrey or Mac?" I asked her. To which I got a scowl, " Well, don't say strange things and I won't think you have a head injury." I pointed out easily.
Katrina Pond
Katrina Pond

Back to top Go down

I do not like him....I do not....All right keep telling yourself that. ---TBD Empty Re: I do not like him....I do not....All right keep telling yourself that. ---TBD

Post  Alysha Lupin Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:15 am

I scowled at her, " Yeah, I have the head injury...do you seriously think no one else notices the way you guys look at one another? It's almost as painful as Dona. Trust me, I know what I am talking about I see it...." I told her as I simply tried to shrug her attempt to try to distract me off of her. " You know....it'll be easier on him and you once you guys just see it already.." I pointed out. She was a couple of years younger than us so I felt it necessary that we help them in some way. Even though they are like meant for one another. Even if she does act like the female version on him.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

I do not like him....I do not....All right keep telling yourself that. ---TBD Empty Re: I do not like him....I do not....All right keep telling yourself that. ---TBD

Post  Katrina Pond Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:57 pm

I folded my arms on the table. I was getting tired of people assuming that we were meant to be. " We're best friends nothing more..." I said as though it seemed I was trying to convince myself more than her. I looked to her eyes and she had a knowing expression.
Katrina Pond
Katrina Pond

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:38 am

I nodded at her, " okay whatever helps you sleep at night.." We all knew they were meant to be together it was just a point in whether they wanted to admit it. Which they are both to damn stubborn to admit. They are as stubborn as I am. Not telling Josh that at all.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down