Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There'll be peace when you are done -- Winter/Spring 1997

5 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

There'll be peace when you are done -- Winter/Spring 1997 - Page 14 Empty Re: There'll be peace when you are done -- Winter/Spring 1997

Post  Lincoln Matthews Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:48 am

I chuckled slightly and sighed.  "June, I don't abandon my mates just because they're a year younger," I pointed out to her.  "I haven't abandoned you -- or Dean.  Even though you both have done some pretty stupid things... Anyways, I need you more than you may realize."  I flashed her one of my rare smiles.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

There'll be peace when you are done -- Winter/Spring 1997 - Page 14 Empty Re: There'll be peace when you are done -- Winter/Spring 1997

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:31 am

I looked over at Pansy and gave her a sad little smile.  "You being here and showing some support... well, that's all you need to do," I said to her.  In all honesty, it was probably too much.  If anyone really realized that she was helping me this much... it might not be good for her.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:52 pm

I looked over at Lincoln and thought about what he had said. I shook my head violently. "Don't you dare say you need me. No one ever needs me." I informed him. If he needed me, how was I going to willing let the Death Eaters kill me so Draco wouldn't have to complete the task? No, I was right, no one needed me. Everyone would be better off if I wasn't here. Draco wouldn't be forced to complete horrible tasks to protect me and Lincoln wouldn't have to pretend to care about me. Not for the fist time, I wished I had not promised my brother I wouldn't sacrifice myself to them to so he wouldn't have to do this. I was not worth it. I shook my head to clear it and took my new pendant in my hands as I looked down at it, unable to look at Lincoln as I spoke. "The only people that need me are the ones who need something from Draco and he requires....extra motivation." I countered, picking my words carefully. I decided not to say anything about Dean. I had heard what has happened and felt horrible for him. I was glad that Lincoln was there for him though, it was just another reason not to worry about me, he could focus more on Dean and I might not be alive in a couple months anyway.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:37 am

I smiled at Draco glad that he said that I was helping a little bit at least.  I continued to write out some of the essay.  "You are going to be fine," I said to him, giving Draco a sideways glance.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:22 pm

My quill stopped moving on the parchment as I thougth about what Pansy said.  "I'm not so sure," I replied softly, unsure if I even spoke aloud or not.  I knew that no matter what I would end up hurting someone or getting hurt.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:02 am

I looked up from my book and stared at Draco as he started to move his quill again.  I bit my lip, wondering if I should say something.  Unable to keep my mouth shut and the need to try to make Draco feel better, I spoke up.  "Why do you say that, Draco?" I inquired gently.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:43 pm

Juniper Malfoy Matthews wrote:I looked over at Lincoln and thought about what he had said. I shook my head violently. "Don't you dare say you need me. No one ever needs me." I informed him. If he needed me, how was I going to willing let the Death Eaters kill me so Draco wouldn't have to complete the task? No, I was right, no one needed me. Everyone would be better off if I wasn't here. Draco wouldn't be forced to complete horrible tasks to protect me and Lincoln wouldn't have to pretend to care about me. Not for the fist time, I wished I had not promised my brother I wouldn't sacrifice myself to them to so he wouldn't have to do this. I was not worth it. I shook my head to clear it and took my new pendant in my hands as I looked down at it, unable to look at Lincoln as I spoke. "The only people that need me are the ones who need something from Draco and he requires....extra motivation." I countered, picking my words carefully. I decided not to say anything about Dean. I had heard what has happened and felt horrible for him. I was glad that Lincoln was there for him though, it was just another reason not to worry about me, he could focus more on Dean and I might not be alive in a couple months anyway.
I merely raised my eyebrows at her.  It was not a threat, but I was used to handling tones such as hers right then.  "Alright, need might not be the right word," I conceded without any problem.  "But that doesn't mean that you haven't been helpful.  You have no idea what you have done for me, Juniper.  And nothing you say or do will change that."  I was not going to say a word about what she said about Draco.  I knew better than to try to... interfere with that situation.  Besides, I was concerned about June's welfare more than anything else.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:30 pm

I looked over at Pansy and shook my head.  "It's just bigger than any of us," I said to her evasively.  I was not going to get into it with her.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:50 am

I wished that he would open up to me like I opened up to him; I knew that would never happen, however, because he was a very private person.  I sighed.  "Draco... no matter how big it is, it's not worth tearing yourself up over it," I said to him quietly.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14