Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're all misfits living in a world on fire -- Fall 1993

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

We're all misfits living in a world on fire -- Fall 1993 Empty We're all misfits living in a world on fire -- Fall 1993

Post  Dean Black Sun May 18, 2014 5:29 pm

I was tired of people saying crap to me about my dead beat dad.  I hated him and how he left us for murdering his best mate an dhis family... Mum's brother.  I knew Mum and Lenni believed him innocent, but I had no clue what to think or believe.  I was sitting by the lake and was brooding like usual. I heard someone sit by me and I looked over at them.  "Hey Linc," I said.  he wa one of the few people who treated me like a perso and not Sirius Black's so.  So, naturally, he was one of my few friends... and I had a feeling that I was the same for him.  He was almost more brooding than myself.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

We're all misfits living in a world on fire -- Fall 1993 Empty Re: We're all misfits living in a world on fire -- Fall 1993

Post  Lincoln Matthews Sun May 18, 2014 5:30 pm

I knew that look Dean ha on his face.  I had to sit down next to him.  "Don't listen to everything they're saying," I told him.  I was sure that he was hearing everyone and what they were saying was not good.  But from what I understood, Dean did not know what to htink anyways.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

We're all misfits living in a world on fire -- Fall 1993 Empty Re: We're all misfits living in a world on fire -- Fall 1993

Post  Dean Black Sun May 18, 2014 5:31 pm

I sighed.  I knew it sucked.  "How are you holding up?" I asked.  His mum had been in Azkaban for nearly a year.  I knew his grandparents were horrible to him.  I did not know the entire story, but I did not have to.  LInc and I had an odd undertanding with each other.  Though we did not have to tell each other the entire truth, we were honest eough with each other about things.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Sun May 18, 2014 5:31 pm

I shrugged.  "I'm just glad to be back at school," I replied.  I hated being there with my grandparents.  They were not quite as horrible as my parents, but they were still bad.  I looked at him and I hoped that we could get back to focusing on him rather than myself.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sun May 18, 2014 5:33 pm

I sighed.  I knew that Lincoln hated discussing himself as much as I hated talkign about myself.  "Yeah, despite hearing the whispers constantly, I'm glad to be back.  It's actually easier than being at home.  I was doing nothing but arguing all the time because I have my own opinion about my dad," I said, shaking my head slightly.  Running a hand through my hair, I continued.  "I did spend a lot of time at the Lupins.  I'm glad that I have somewhere to escape to... you don't,though, do you?" I felt bad for Linc.  Our misery seemed to join us as friends.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Sun May 18, 2014 5:34 pm

I smiled a half smile like I oramlly did.  I hardly ever gave a full smile to anyone.  There was no piont.  No one ever made me happy enough to smile completely.  I shook my head.  "I'm glad that you do have someplace to go.  It probably helps you stay sane," I commented.  "But no... I only have here.  At least it's more welcoming for me than you."  It was amazing how Hgowarts was so different for all its student it housed.  Some felt it was a sanctuary while others felt it a prison and so much more in between the two polar opposites.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sun May 18, 2014 5:35 pm

I always felt bad for Linc.  "I'd say you could stay with me and my family, but I dunno how that'd go over.  Maybe it'd keep my mum and sister from screaming at me," I said, chuckling without any humor in my laughter.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Sun May 18, 2014 5:36 pm

I shook my head and chuckled with him, though I had mor ehumor in my tones.  "As appealing as that sounds, I think I'll pass," I told Dean.  Though I would take that over my grandparent's house any day.  "I do have a quetion for you... ever thought about visiting him?  Your dad in Azkaban?" I asked.  It may end up helping him decide what to believe.  Hear the story from the man himself.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sun May 18, 2014 5:37 pm

I was a little surprised by Lincoln's response.  he did add some humor before shocking me.  "Do you visit your mum in Azkaban?" I ansswered him with my own quetion.  I already knew what his answer was.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Sun May 18, 2014 5:37 pm

"Definitely not," I answered.  "I wonder... do you think they have all of the murderers -- alleged or guilty -- together?  They could be neighbors."  I could not believe what I was saying, but it was lightening the mood between the two of us.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sun May 18, 2014 5:38 pm

I nearly let out a true laugh.  "I dunno if I even want to think about that," I said, shaking my head.  We were silent for a little hwile.  I had to ask him, though.  "Linc... do you know you have an admirer?" I asked.  I heard what some of the girls in the common room were saying about him -- like Katie Bell.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Sun May 18, 2014 5:39 pm

I raised my eyebrows at Dean.  "What makes you say that?" I asked.  I had been speaking with Katie during classes -- something I never really pictured myself doing, but somehow Katie got me to talk.  I was always polite to people, though.  It just made a bit of an odd friendship.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sun May 18, 2014 5:39 pm

I rolled my eyes at him.  "C'mon, mate, because I hear things.  Are you saying you already know?" I looked at him with curiosity.  He had started to act a little strange.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Sun May 18, 2014 5:40 pm

I shook my head.  "I didn't say anything, dean.  You have your fair share of girls wanting you, too,"I pointed out.  I knew Dean was a flirt whether or not he wanted ot realize it.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sun May 18, 2014 5:40 pm

I grinned at Lincoln.  "Oh, I know," I replied.  I could nto even try to deny that.  "I do have a girlfriend now, though.  So I have to be careful."  Lucy and I were together.  Will and Uncle Remus had no clue, though.  I did not want them to get angry with me.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next