Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We've been friends since the sandbox -- Summer 2002

+3
Percy Weasley
Seth Weasley
Bill Weasley
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

We've been friends since the sandbox -- Summer 2002 - Page 2 Empty Re: We've been friends since the sandbox -- Summer 2002

Post  Percy Weasley Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:24 am

I gazed at the little girl.  "She does look swollen on her face... her ankles also look a tad swollen for someone her size.  It almost looks like edema," I said.  I looked up at my brothers and was not entirely surprised thhey were slightly confused.  I did kind of expect Charlie to have a vague idea with Desdemona beign in the magical animal clinics.  "It's a way they look with kidney disease, actually.  She needs to go to St. Mungo's."  I looked out towards where Parker and Seth were playing and running around laughing at each other.  They were just playing with themselves and no one else.  It was slightly depressing.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

We've been friends since the sandbox -- Summer 2002 - Page 2 Empty Re: We've been friends since the sandbox -- Summer 2002

Post  Seth Weasley Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:26 am

I dodged Parker's pretend sword and I roared.  We kept going back and forth for a little bit before I let Paker stab me with the pretend weapon.  After dying dramatically, I stood up and brushed myself off.  I looked at Parker.  "Are you getting hungry?" I questioned, knowing that he was probably at least thirsty.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Parker Weasley Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:27 am

I nodded.  "Yeah... I want a juice box and some raisins," I said, walking towards our dads.  When I got to them, I gave Uncle Charlie a hug since I did not know he was here unti lnow.
Parker Weasley
Parker Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:27 am

I grinned at my nephews.  "Hey boys," I said, letting my attention away from Quinn for a moment.  I knew that Quinin was starting to feel bad again; she looked like she was going to get fussy.  "I'm going to head out with her to get checked out," I said, standing up.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:28 am

I dug in my bag for the baggie of celery and  cup of peanut butter plus a juice box for Seth.  "Do you want us to go with you?" I asked him.  I knew that Seth would nto care.  He was so protective of his younger cousins.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Weasley Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:29 am

I handed Parker his goodies.  "You go ahead and I can get a hold of Des foryou.  Wasn't she going shopping with Penny?" I suggested.  Anything to help my brother.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:29 am

"Dora went with them, too," I added, remembering that conversation.  I knew questions were going to be coming from my son, but he knew better than to interrupt us.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:31 am

I picked Quinn up and got all of my stuff around.  "Yeah, Percy if you could get the girls notified," I said, thinking that I wanted to get Quinn seen as soon as possible.  I knew Des would nto care if I started getting Quinn looked at before she arrived.  "And bill, I'd appreciate it if you could help me at the clinic," I added.  I was sure that I would need my brother's steadiness depending on what was goign on with my daughter.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Weasley Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:32 am

I started packing up.  "Sounds good."  I looked at Parker and smiled.  "Sorry, bud, we have to get going.  Quinn is sick.  We'll come back tothe park later," I explained to my young son.  He deserved to know why the day got cut short.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Parker Weasley Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:33 am

I nodded and threw away my boxes.  I took hold of Dad's hand after hugging my uncles and cousins.  We would go find my mum and aunties and then head otu to help my cousin at St. Mungo's.
Parker Weasley
Parker Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:33 am

I grabbed Seth and looked at Charlie.  "Ready?" I asked.  When he nodded, we all ended up at St. Mungo's.  We walked up and got sent to a room.  I hoped that this was not something that needed to be treated aggressively or anything.  That would be horrible.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:34 am

I stayed close wtih Dad while we waited.  I knew I had to behave.  I sat in the chair, swinging my legs since the chair was really tall for me.  I just watched Uncle Charlie pacing in front of me with Quinn in his arms, waiting for a healer.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Weasley Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:36 am

I found where Penny, Des, and Dora were all at.  They were lookign like they were just sitting down for a little lunch.  I walked up to them and Parker immediately gravitated towards his mum.  "Ladies... I'm sorry to interrupt, but Des... Charlie took Quinn in to St. Mungo's," I explained.  "We thought it best if he head over there while I came here to let you know.  She really is looking bad."
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:38 am

I knew Quinn had been feeling off, but I did not think that it was anything so bad to take her in.  I started gathering my things.  "Thank you Percy," I said.  I looked at the girls.  "I really appreciate you letting me know.  I'm sure I'll see you there, guys.  But I'm going to go right away."  I smiled apologetically at the ladies, even though I knew they would understand.  I Apparated to St. Mungo's and found where my husband and daughter were.  I was glad to see that Bill had travelled with him.  I took Quinn from Charlie's arms since he looked a little tired.  She got heavy after awhile.  He started to fill me in that they were waiting for a Healer before anythign else would happen.
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:40 am

"Go," I said to Desi as I picked up my things.  "Perce, can you get the bill while we get the rest of oru things?  We're going to go with them," I added.  I sawthe knowing look in his eyes.  He was hoping I would say that.  I smiled at him and was grateful that my little man was being so well behaved.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2