Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I will fight for you, always -- Late Summer 2001 (DONE)

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I will fight for you, always -- Late Summer 2001 (DONE) - Page 3 Empty Re: I will fight for you, always -- Late Summer 2001 (DONE)

Post  Dean Black Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:54 am

With my free hand I reached out to her.  "Addie..." I lowered my hand when she pulled away.  I hated how it was so difficult.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

I will fight for you, always -- Late Summer 2001 (DONE) - Page 3 Empty Re: I will fight for you, always -- Late Summer 2001 (DONE)

Post  Addison Logan Black Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:57 am

I shook my head and fought back tears.  "Dean, I can't do this to you.  I'm not who you fell in love with.  I don't want to hurt you, but I don't love you.  This isn't fair to you," Itold him, crossing my arms.  More to comfort myself than due to anger or anything else.  "I will probably go wtih them for a little while."
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:00 am

Despite her trying ot pull away, I insisted on putting my hand on her shoulder.  "You have a choice..." I said, but I stopped.  "Addison, I will fight for you.  Since you can't find yourself, I will.  Because I will always find you.  I know you as well as you know yourself... and I know you feel it.  Just... don't ignore it.  You feel it and know it to be true." I could nto help but try to persuade her.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:02 am

I shook my head and blinked back tears.  "I have to go," I said.  I backed away from him with his words echoing in my head.  He would fight for me?  Why?  I have done nothing but hurrt him.  I wanted to believe that he would find a way to 'find' me... a way for me to remember.  I got to where I was staying and had no idea what I was going to do about any of this.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3