Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ordinary no, I really don't think so -- TBD

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ordinary no, I really don't think so -- TBD Empty Ordinary no, I really don't think so -- TBD

Post  Declan Ambrose Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:37 pm

I was in my sixth year and Parker in his seventh.  We had been going back and forth with flirting and not flirting.  It was driving me insane.  I think we were both afraid of losing the bond that had been created over the years.  Especially since I had helped Parker cope with when he came out.  He came out later than I did, but that did not surprise me.  I woudl be afraid fo telling the Weasley gang anything let alone something that life altering.  But I wanted to finally get things out in the air.  I liked Parker.  A lot.  More than just being friends.  He was cute and adorable, whether he thought so or not.  I went over to him when it looekd like he was taking a break from studying.  "Hey mate," I said sitting down.  "Need any help?"  Merlin, why did I say that?  It was just an opening to avoid what I wanted to talk about.
Declan Ambrose
Declan Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Ordinary no, I really don't think so -- TBD Empty Re: Ordinary no, I really don't think so -- TBD

Post  Parker Weasley Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:49 pm

I looked up and smiled at Dec when he spoke.  I shook my head and ran a hand through my hair.  "Nah... I think I need a much deserved break," I admitted, knowing that my father would cringe at me saying that with it being my seventh year and NEWTs looming over my head.  But one could not just study their life away, either.  "You want to play a game of Wizard's chess?" I suggested.  Yes, it took some thinking, but it was one of my favorite games - Uncle Ron and I played all the time together.
Parker Weasley
Parker Weasley

Back to top Go down

Ordinary no, I really don't think so -- TBD Empty Re: Ordinary no, I really don't think so -- TBD

Post  Declan Ambrose Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:55 am

That seemed perfectly fine by me.  I nodded at my friend.  "Yeah, that sounds good," I said, though I knew that Parker always beat me.  He was always the best at chess; he knew pretty much every sort of maneuver possible.  I knew that his uncle was really good at wizard's chess as well.  I grinned at him as we set up.  "Have anything fun going on this weekend for the first Hogsmeade trip of the year?" I asked him.
Declan Ambrose
Declan Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Parker Weasley Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:30 am

I made the first move and shook my head.  "Not really... it is the first of my last visits to Hogsmeade as a student anyways," I said.  "I probalby shoudl try to make some fun plans or something.  Whta do you think?" I asked him, debating my second move as he moved one of his pawns to a position.
Parker Weasley
Parker Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Declan Ambrose Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:11 am

I moved one of the chess pieces and nodded at him.  "I think that's exactly what you should do," I agreed with him.  I was getting butterflies in my stomach for what I was going to suggest.  I just hoped that he would understand what I was getting at.  "Why don't we go together?  We could go to one of the other cute shoppes there besides the Three Broomsticks and grab a cup of tea or something...?"  I sort of held my breath after speaking, unsure if he would be willing to go on a date.
Declan Ambrose
Declan Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Parker Weasley Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:12 am

It dawned on me what Declan was getting at.  I smiled at him and put my hand on his.  "I think that would be lovely," I assured him.  I could not believe that Declan and I were going to go on a date.  I was quite excited already about this.  I knew that this might change our friendship if something were to happen, but I was sure that nothing would be too awkward or anything.  He had been one of my first crushes since I realized I was gay.
Parker Weasley
Parker Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Declan Ambrose Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:27 am

I was quite happy that Parker agreed to go out on a date with me.  I could not wait, really.  This was going to be so exciting.  I could not wait... I felt a bit like a girl, wondering what to do or say to prepare for the date.  This was silly, really.  I laughed as he moved another piece on the board.  "You are kicking my arse right now," I said, shaking my head.
Declan Ambrose
Declan Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Parker Weasley Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:14 am

I smirked at him.  "Of course I am... my dad was awesome at Wizard's chess," I pointed out.  I looked up at Declan.  "I'm sure that you've figured that out by the way you always hung out with Ben... but maybe not."
Parker Weasley
Parker Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Declan Ambrose Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:40 pm

I sighed and nodded.  "Yeah, I did notice that," i confided.  "But then again... he never told me that it was your dad that taught him."  I knew there was a trick to everything.
Declan Ambrose
Declan Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Parker Weasley Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:38 am

I smirked as I made another move.  "Yeah, well, Ben is sneaky like that," I pointed out, moving another piece on the chess board.  Declan was definitely close to losing and I knew he had no clue, too.
Parker Weasley
Parker Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Declan Ambrose Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:18 am

I laughed at Parker.  "Yeah," I said simply.  "I've come to realize that..." I sighed, shaking my head.  I looked down at the chess board and realized, sadly, that Parker was clearly in the lead.  "great... and now you're doing it too."
Declan Ambrose
Declan Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Parker Weasley Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:41 am

Damn... now he realized what I was doing.  I grinned and instructed my bishop to take his knight.  "Yeah, well... it doesn't help your case when you completely suck at chess," I pointed out playfully.
Parker Weasley
Parker Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Declan Ambrose Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:55 pm

I laughed and sighed.  "Yeah... clearly I am," I said, motioning towards the chess board.  "You guys should take it easy on me..."
Declan Ambrose
Declan Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Parker Weasley Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:51 am

I smirked at him and shook my head.  "But where would the fun in that be?" I asked playfully.
Parker Weasley
Parker Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Declan Ambrose Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:48 pm

I sighed.  "Well, I really wish that it was not this entertaining for you," I pointed out to Parker.
Declan Ambrose
Declan Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next