Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are safe in my heart -- Spring 2000

+2
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Remus Lupin
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

You are safe in my heart -- Spring 2000 - Page 3 Empty Re: You are safe in my heart -- Spring 2000

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:02 am

She let up on me just enough for me to sort of gain control of my mind... everything was so fuzzy.  I really had no control over anything anymore.  Boris did.  And Boris saw red.  Just as he was ready to pounce, she hit us with the curse again.  I saw nothing but blackness and heard nothing...
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

You are safe in my heart -- Spring 2000 - Page 3 Empty Re: You are safe in my heart -- Spring 2000

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:20 am

I coughed and fell back as she sent another cruciatus at Remus. I clambered back up clapped my hands together and swung them as she faced me. I almost grinned at her stumbling back. I needed Will to look at Remus. I was too angry. I was running on rage and adrenaline. Merlin was I sore, I didn't let it stop me. Not yet. I expected Boris to be attacking right now which concerned me. I neded to protect them all. I was going to do it or die trying. She looked at me with that sadistic grin on her face. Ready for what I may come at her again with. I kicked at her hoping I made contact. I was hoping those self defence classes would come in handy.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:26 am

I could do nothing... Daddy just collapsed, still under the curse, but not here anymore. Mum was kicking arse, but she could not do this forever. I realized something. "Will! Dad was the one who cast part of this... he's unconscious," I said hoping that was the case and nothing worse at the moment, "we can break this and get out to help." I had my wand at the ready, but I was not going to leave WIll unprotected until he was ready. Then I would go out there and defend my parents. I knew it was a risk to me and my son, but I would not just stand there and do nothing while they risked their lives protecting us.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:41 am

She knocked me backwards, but my work on her husband was done. I knew that look I saw on his face; I saw it on the Longbottoms. I grinned and spat blood at her. "It doesn't matter if he lives or dies... you've lost him either way, sweetie," I said snidely. I just wanted to taunt her the best I could.
Bellatrix Black Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:14 am

Oh hell no, tears clouding up my vision as I lost it on her. She was dead and it would be by me. I have not lost Remus I wouldn't let that happen. Never. I glared at her as I spun around and brought my foot hard to meet her face.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:20 am

Daddy was not lost. I had devised a plan. "You're helping mum. I'm going to dad and casting a protective spell around both of us... so that way you guys won't have to worry about me," I said quickly, getting ready to get rid of the barrier surrounding us right now.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:26 am

I was knocked backwards by the blow to my face. She kicked my face. That was not okay. I flung myself at her and started to get my hands wrapped around her throat, but not good enough. I wanted her to go slowly and painfully... I hit her face a few times over. I saw blood dripping onto her from my nose that she had probably broken.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:53 am

The grip she had was strong, I tried to push her off. This is making relive things I reached to my sides and hoped something.....a rock. Thank GOD. I picked it up and slammed it into her head. Just to get her off. Coughing, I tried to compose myself quickly. I knew she would come at me again. She hurt him to much and I was not going to stand for it. I spit on the ground and she had made me bleed. I figured I would be bleeding I just didn't think it would be this much. I didn't really feel it though.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:06 am

That little bitch!  I saw stars for a moment and I was not entirely sure if I would be able to keep her down.  What I wanted to do was finished... perhaps I would just get out of dodge.  But I was not one to run away from a fight.

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:10 am

I nodded at Lucy, " Please be careful." I told her as I got ready to run towards my mother and help her it was a short time before someone showed up to help Bellatrix and my mom was not doing this on her own.
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:27 am

I was glad that Will actually agreed with me.  I nodded at hiim and we broke through the barrier.  I rushed to Daddy's side and threw up a protection spell.  I was not about to let them hurt him anymore.  I pulled his head into my lap and I was glad that he was breathing.  "Daddy... please be okay," I said, keeping an eye on what was going on.  I was not sure if I would be able to keep the spell going as strong as Daddy and Mum had... but it was something.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:10 am

I saw my son in my peripheral, " Get BACK!" I snapped as I stumbled in front of him " Stay with your father and Lucy." I told him. I knew they broke it, I saw the look in her eyes. Knowing she had someone else here. I ran at her as hard as I could slamming my body into hers. Just to keep her distracted. I got her to the ground and was punching her in the face repeatedly until I almost had no strength left.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:43 am

I was trying to wake Daddy up when a dark figure caught my eye.  It was not Bellatrix Lestrange, but it was her husband.  And he was heading right towards Mum.  I wondered when backup would come.  "Mum!  Will!" I shouted, wanting to get their attention before it was too late.  I sould have just shot a curse at him, but I did not want to lose the protection around me and Daddy.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Rodolphus Lestrange Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:09 am

I saw my wife on the ground with the Lupin woman beating her. That was not going to stand. She was not ruining our fun. Then I heard the girl scream to her mother as I raised my wand at her. Her son looked as though he was tough. " Nice to meet you all..." I came out of the shadows so they could see me. I took large strides over to bella and the Lupin woman. I kicked her hard in the stomach to get her off of her.
Rodolphus Lestrange
Rodolphus Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:18 pm

I heard someone else join in the fray. Great. I should have suspected Bellatrix of never traveling alone. He kicked me hard in the stomach as I coughed as the impact had taken the wind from me. I looked up as he helped her up as they looked down on me. I was dead. I know I would be dead.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next