Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are safe in my heart -- Spring 2000

+2
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Remus Lupin
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

You are safe in my heart -- Spring 2000 Empty You are safe in my heart -- Spring 2000

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:37 am

I was to be meeting Chloe and the kids for a little lunch during one of the school's Hogsmeade trips. It was extremely odd to not have any of my kids in school anymore. Lucy graduated last year along with Lenni... and the boys all graduated the year before. To be honest, this year was quite quiet without all of them around. I honestly missed it. Lucy had wanted to get us all together to show us the sonogram of the baby. I thought that it was exciting to think that I was going to be a grandpa... except that it made me feel old at the same time even though I was merely forty. I walked the streets, taking my time as I was sure I was going to beat all of them there. Perhaps Chloe would come early and we could ahve a little time together before Will and Lucy came.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

You are safe in my heart -- Spring 2000 Empty Re: You are safe in my heart -- Spring 2000

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:07 pm

I was going to be a grandma at the age of forty. It was strange but I couldn't wait to spoil another little one. I felt myself going faster to meet everyone there. Knowing Remus he was waiting for us all there. But, being me I bought Lucy some little presents I wish someone had gotten for me. A little portable massager. It was great. Then a big comfy sweater, nothing better than that. I walked over to where we were supposed to meet. Seeing my husband I smiled, " Hi sweetheart. I couldn't resist I bought Lucy a few things." I said with a smirk holding up the gift bag.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

You are safe in my heart -- Spring 2000 Empty Re: You are safe in my heart -- Spring 2000

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:53 am

It still seemed odd to me that Lucy had gotten married just this past February and now we were expecting a grandchild. They definitely did not wait for anything. I smiled at Chloe and gave her a kiss. "I would expect nothing less," I teased. "Can you believe that she is pretty much following in all of our footsteps? Having a baby pretty much right after getting married... I don't know, Chlo, I think I'm too young for this," I said, shaking my head.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:55 am

I was so excited. Had I wanted to wait a little bit and not have kids right after marriage? Kind of. But then again, Ayden and I have been together for a few years now and it just seems right to be having a baby. I saw Mum and Daddy talking and could not help but laugh when I heard Dad's last comment. "Don't be so dramatic, Daddy," I teased, giving them both big hugs. I was so happy that I could show everyone my sonogram of little Greyback.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:23 am

I smiled as he teased, " I have to agree at least we're not going to be old fogies when they turn six. I like that idea." I said as I laughed at the reaction then seeing my daughter. " Hi sweet heart.!" I said as we hugged. I couldn't wait for this at all. Even though no one but them can call me grandma. I was not sure how I was going to like someone who is not family calling me that. " I have to agree with Lu." I said as I looked her over. " It's good to see you're eating."
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:34 am

I laughed and shook my head. "that's not being dramatic. If you wanted dramatic, talk to sirius. He's a grandpa already," I informed them as if they didn't know. I gently moved us towards our table. We could all chat and wait for will inside sitting down. Probably with a drink.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:44 am

I had just said goodbye to Emelyn to meet the family we were going to meet up after Lu shows us the sonogram. I was happy for my sister, she found someone who makes her happy and it better stay this way. I saw my family inside as I smirked and ran up to the window and planted myself against the window.
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:56 am

I Sat down and when I looked to see if Will was here yet, I saw him planting himself on the window. I could not help but laugh. "He is such a dork," I said, shaking my head. I was glad to see him this happy again, though. It had been a tough year or two for him... I knew because I had been right there with him by his side trying to.help him.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:07 am

Laughing when I saw my son planting himself on the window. " you were saying something about dramatic?" I said as I gestured towards will. He walked in and I saw the smile on his face. " hi honey...we steal you away from emelyn?" I asked him. It was wonderful to see the kids happy again.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:17 pm

I grinned, just overly happy to see all of us smiling and being happy again.  It seemed like it had been awhile that the entire family was happy.  "Supposedly the dramatics are inherited from me," I said, shaking my head.  I did not think that I was dramatic, but the lovely ladies in my life said I was.  I think it was just nonsense.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:27 am

I raised my eyebrows, " You have doubts about that Mr. Marauder?" I asked him with a smirk. I was dramatic no where near what Remus is or was. Depending on how you look at it. " Will sat down with us and we all looked to Lucy, " So, let us see!" I said happily.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:37 am

I grinned, pulling out the sonogram.  I showed it to them, loving the looks I was seeing.  "Do you want to know if it's going to be a boy or girl?" I asked, so excited to tell them the gender.  I was surprised that we had been able to find out so soon.  But Ayden and I could not wait... we wanted to know if we were going tohave a son or daughter... I was really happy to say that we were going to have a little boy.  I just could not wait to spread that news, too.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:19 am

I was looking from my mum to my sister, both looked like they were bouncing. Laughing, " Well, what is it? Boy or Girl?" I asked figuring someone should get to the point.
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:30 am

I grinned at all of them. "It's going to be a boy!" I said, nearly squealing with excitement. I could not believe that I was going to have a baby boy. Ayden and I were already talking about names, but we did not think we would decide on anything until he was born. We would name him when he was born... see what fit him.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:37 am

I jumped up and hugged her. " You're having a little boy!" I repeated. " That's wonderful!" I said happily. My first grand child was going to be a little protector of any other siblings he may have. Lucy looked radiant. It was wonderful. " Congratulations! What about a name?"
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next