Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters---TBD

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters---TBD - Page 3 Empty Re: It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters---TBD

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:42 pm

I jumped up and grabbed his arm and pulled him down to sit in between us. I knew that way if I missed when he tried to jump up Em or myself would grab him and stop him. Smiling, " I think you should stay with us....please?" I asked him while attempting to pull my look.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters---TBD - Page 3 Empty Re: It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters---TBD

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:19 pm

I hated when she did that.  "Fine, I'll stay," I said reluctantly.  I was going to regret saying those three words I knew... but Chloe used her look.  And I could never resist that.  "But we are no longer going to be talking about what you two think I'll reveal, okay?"  I looked between both of them.  I figured they would be okay with that.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:53 am

I looked between him and Ember, I didn't know if his mind was now acing with who else or something. wondering who else could have a crush on him. Smiling, " I have to say though, don't let this get to your head.." I said with a laugh.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:26 am

I laughed and shook my head. "Oh yes, dear, I'm going to let a bunch of school girl crushes get to my head. I'm not James or Sirius... I think I can handle it," I teased, thinking how crazy it was that girls that young had crushes on me in the first place. I was in my thirties... that should be old to them.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:37 am

I rolled my eye. "Oh please... we both know that you enjoy being called cute as either one of them," I said, giving Remus a pointed look. There was no way he was going to get around that one.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:30 am

Laughing, " You...know hun...she makes quite the point." I said as I teased him. IT made sense, " You love being called cute just as much as they do. You just get the little bashful awkward grin when you know something or someone likes you."
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:41 am

"Apparently.that little smile works for me," I said, laughing. They were right of course... But what I said was as close as I'd get to admitting it at the moment.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:25 am

" It does sadly...and also annoyingly." I said with a grin, knowing this was totally just boosting his ego. " You're enjoying this too much by the way." I pointed out to him. He was turning all bashful and grinning. I know that face to well.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:05 am

She was definitely right about that.  "Of course I am," I said, shrugging.  "Why would I not?  If you knew you had a fan club, you'd be feeling the same way," I teased.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:36 am

I laughed and shook my head. "Do you two want the room?" I teased, thinking that they were getting all flirty. I would not be here if they wanted a little action. I completely understood... it was not like we ever hid anything from each other anyways.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:02 am

Nodding to him, " Yeah, I mean I would love it if I had a fan club. " I said with a laugh, looking to Ember. " Not at all." I said simply. I wasn't going to kick her out of the room.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3